*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I'm looking for a big game today by Tannehill going against the bills secondary. Start fast , push the ball upfield. Go Dolphins

I'm watching out for Clay and Carpenter. Carp single footedly beat us last year and has come up big vs. Miami. Rex will try to force the offense to Clay today.

I agree. Plus, past players always stick it up are wazzu

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12m12 minutes ago
Just arrived at Sun Life and the parking lot is buzzing big time. Lots of fans already here. #charged

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 7m7 minutes ago
This Dolphins game has been totally sold out for a while and it shows in that parking lot.

Give these people something to celebrate! Again, the fans come out for a game. They got to hook them. They cannot lay an egg. **** like that sets the franchise back years.

Watching the patsies dominate Jacksonville just demonstrates how poorly Miami is coached!

Been parking for 25 damn min. Only seen 2 bills fans

Thank you to the Dolfans for showing up, now take that energy inside the stadium, on time and loud as hell :up:

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

There will be no posting of stream links on Finheaven. If you need assistance watching the game outside of the legal ways, google search is your friend.

Still blows my mind that the NFL didn't choose the Dolphins-Bills as the A game for the late games. Even the 49ers-Cards game is a better matchup than Seahawks-Bears.

go Eagles too! up 10 -0 against the Jest
Nice return by Sproles. Meanwhile, it's going to be tough for the Ravens to bounce back and save the season. They're 0-2, already behind by 14 against the Bengals and their next game is Thursday against Pittsburgh.

AAgLnBh-1.jpg

Bump. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom