*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
189px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png
@
242px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png

afoPqUM.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

wDvZSQF.png
200px-NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

YM1PpaK.png

2K3AQqg.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;EqQuihD0hoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI[/video]

SoLo D's Week 7 song isn't posted yet...will edit in when I see it's uploaded

This game will really depend on what Miami team we get. If they play physical upfront on both sides, this will be a good game. The Dolphins have to run the ball to win. When they can't run the ball the O-line can't protect Tannehill and the offense looks like ****. Plus the run defense has to show up again like they did against the Steelers. This could either get ugly or it will be a good game. Or maybe Miami even pulls away from the Bills like they did with the Steelers.

The Steelers game brings back some excitement because maybe the Dolphins can turn it around now. It's all about consistency.

Two great games in a row for the dolphins? Last time that happen was when Campbell was named coach. We'll see what we get but I'm not holding my breath

Ozzy rules!!

I just saw that McCoy will play thought he will probably be limited. Just saw that on rotoworld for whatever is worth

Ozzy rules!!

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 15m15 minutes ago

Have always felt that #LeSeanMcCoy unlikely to play much or be effective.
Too much risk for aggravation and multiple weeks out.

Big game! We need to start winning some of these AFC East games! Go Fins!

McCoy or not, the Dolphins need to mitigate the Bills rushing attack as best as possible to have a chance to win. Gotta make T. Taylor pedestrian and contain him in the pocket too. Keep giving Ajayi the load, tire out that D, it's pretty good right now. Use Parker and Landry effectively when the opportunity arises. Would really love to see Miami get this Buffalo monkey off it's back.

Division game.
Buffalo on a winning streak.
Rex Ryan.
Great Buffalo running game.
Dolphins great win last but has been inconsistent for years now.
Attendance with plenty of seats available, lots of Bills fans will be there because Dolfans down here don't trust the team yet.

Technically it should be a loss. We should expect a loss. But.....the aqua and orange colored fan glasses show me clearly:
24-21 Dolphins with a last minute Dolphins TD drive.

Division game.
Buffalo on a winning streak.
Rex Ryan.
Great Buffalo running game.
Dolphins great win last but has been inconsistent for years now.
Attendance with plenty of seats available, lots of Bills fans will be there because Dolfans down here don't trust the team yet.

Technically it should be a loss. We should expect a loss. But.....the aqua and orange colored fan glasses show me clearly:
24-21 Dolphins with a last minute Dolphins TD drive.

Every team has to deal with injuries, but at some point, they take their toll. You would think that would be the case with the Bills offense these week, but it's hard not to count on the Dolphins to Dolphins and blow it. There's no excuse though. This should be a win.

The problem is we never do what we "should" do

Ozzy rules

Lets see what we could against them with our whole starting OL...

Every team has to deal with injuries, but at some point, they take their toll. You would think that would be the case with the Bills offense these week, but it's hard not to count on the Dolphins to Dolphins and blow it. There's no excuse though. This should be a win.

Is anything a"should be a win" with this damn team.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom