*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

I think I will run to the store and buy some buffalo meat. I need a burger. I hate the bills with a passion. If we win only 2 more games I hope it's the bills games. Screw buffalo and everything they are.

Down here in South Florida and ready to rock. Let's go boys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of injuries for both teams in this one. Let's hope there are no more and a hard fought game on both sides. Good luck fins (minus today and Christmas Eve).....

GO BILLS!

Win and the season holds potential even after the awful start.
Hate the Bills.

20-13 Fins.

For the first time in a long time I have no interest in tuning in to a national televised game (literally watching paint dry instead) but its absolutely ridiculous that its a 6:30 am local start time for LA fans. WTF is the NFL thinking? I'm not even american and wish they would cut it out with this international BS.

For the first time in a long time I have no interest in tuning in to a national televised game (literally watching paint dry instead) but its absolutely ridiculous that its a 6:30 am local start time for LA fans. WTF is the NFL thinking? I'm not even american and wish they would cut it out with this international BS.

Need to cut out the Thursday night games as well if player safety is supposed to have any meaning. Goodell needs to practice what he preaches

Eh as long as it's not Miami playing in OK with London games. 9:30 start time on the East Coast is nice. Coffee and football.

Off topic but it's seeming more and more that Blowhard Mark Cuban may be right on this.....the NFL with it's massive greed & trying to capitalize on every bit of income stream they can is dangerously close to the point of over exposure.

[video=youtube;fOgy9Hx4JDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOgy9Hx4JDg[/video]

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/23/report-lesean-mccoy-to-play-25-35-snaps/

Report: LeSean McCoy to play 25-35 snaps

Bills running back LeSean McCoy appears ready to contribute today, if not quite as much as usual.

McCoy is expected to play and get about 25-35 snaps against the Dolphins, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

That would represent a reduction in the normal workload for McCoy, who has averaged 47.5 snaps a game so far this season. But it would still allow him to contribute to the Bills’ offense.

McCoy left practice Wednesday with hamstring tightness, and initial reports had him out for Sunday. But McCoy made the trip to Miami and now appears good to go, if not for quite his usual role in the offense.

Adam Beasley
6m
Adam Beasley‏ @AdamHBeasley
Tony Lippett, Arian Foster will play against Bills; LeSean McCoy is active

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Alain Poupart
9m
Alain Poupart‏ @apoupartFins
Cameron Wake and Andre Branch again will start at defensive end for @MiamiDolphins. Was Jason Jones and Mario Williams for first 5 games.

Adam Beasley
6m
Tony Lippett, Arian Foster will play against Bills; LeSean McCoy is active

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Alain Poupart
9m
Cameron Wake and Andre Branch again will start at defensive end for @MiamiDolphins. Was Jason Jones and Mario Williams for first 5 games.

thrilled to have a coach who has a clue finally.

Dolphins announce Jay Ajayi will start today.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

.@MiamiDolphins inactives: Cameron, Sims, Howard, Fede, Warmsley, Benwikere and new defensive lineman Nick Williams.

Back
Top Bottom