*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BUFFALO BILLS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

ker‏ @JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins' third-string TE MarQueis Gray prepared for increased role (link: http://es.pn/2dA6C6b) es.pn/2dA6C6b"-ICYM my story on Gray, who starts this week.

Go Dolphins!! You better be jacked for this game guys, we need to get on a roll and it's time to beat the stinkin Bills for once!!!

Let's Go Dolphins! :dolphins:

DancinDolphins1.gif

Off topic but it's seeming more and more that Blowhard Mark Cuban may be right on this.....the NFL with it's massive greed & trying to capitalize on every bit of income stream they can is dangerously close to the point of over exposure.

Honestly, they crossed that line a few years ago.

Fantasy Football is really the main catalyst that keeps the "over exposure" from being blatently obvious . . . . But even that is starting to grow old, especially for long time users like myself (first time in nearly 20 years without a fantasy team . . . Just didn't care for it).

They need to can the London and Thursday night games and just do one Sunday Night, one Monday Night and all the other games on Sunday afternoon.

Even the draft, starting that crap on Thursday night sucks. Loved having a weekend dedicated to football, why change that formula to the weekend being only late round prospects.

Plus the pussification of the game, lack of celebrations, amount of commercials . . . It's becomming a drag.

Just too much when the biggest selling point wad "one day a week I can watch football" . . . That was not a plea for every day to have it.

Big game. We have to win and get this Buffalo monkey off our back. They swept us last year and it wasn't close. Now we have Gase so we're a totally different entity. Got to stop the run early on to set the tone. If Shady is limited he could get hurt playing against our physical d. We've injured plenty of players this season. If nothing else we have DTs that hit hard. We have to have a big game from Suh and Phillips. It was Phillips that took out Big Ben. Everything is better when the Dolphins win! I walked around all week smiling for no reason, food tasted better, flowers smelled sweeter, even Trump was less bombastic and he's a "bad hombre!" Have to have a big game from the oline in both phases. We need another physical running day from Ajayi with Foster moving the chains for us from time to time. I just walked outside and it's getting very hot! It was a bit cool this morning but by kickoff it will be steaming. I hope the Bills are puking all over the field as we give them the beat down they so richly deserve. Have to stay away from stupid flags. Have to contain Taylor because he's excellent at scrambling and breaking your back with big plays. Have to get turn overs and stay away from turning the ball over ourselves. Big game from Jarvis and I'd like to see Parker have a big day. Bottom line: it's a MUST WIN GAME!!!!!

Honestly, they crossed that line a few years ago.

Fantasy Football is really the main catalyst that keeps the "over exposure" from being blatently obvious . . . . But even that is starting to grow old, especially for long time users like myself (first time in nearly 20 years without a fantasy team . . . Just didn't care for it).

They need to can the London and Thursday night games and just do one Sunday Night, one Monday Night and all the other games on Sunday afternoon.

Even the draft, starting that crap on Thursday night sucks. Loved having a weekend dedicated to football, why change that formula to the weekend being only late round prospects.

Plus the pussification of the game, lack of celebrations, amount of commercials . . . It's becomming a drag.

Just too much when the biggest selling point wad "one day a week I can watch football" . . . That was not a plea for every day to have it.

Couldn't agree more!

So the McCoy injury was all bull****? More gamesmanship by their blowhard coach???

So the McCoy injury was all bull****? More gamesmanship by their blowhard coach???

I don't think Rex is the type to play possum, at least I hope this isn't the case because it tells me he's gone back to his antics.

I don't think Rex is the type to play possum, at least I hope this isn't the case because it tells me he's gone back to his antics.

You can hide it for a while but eventually who you truly are leaks out. I still can believe he's employed.

Back
Top Bottom