*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11 | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flores ****s up again should’ve challenged the spot on grants catch stupid

They didn't get the first down on either play. Biggest problem was they literally didn't call a play and Fitz went up to the line to sneak it when the Bills knew it was coming.

I want to win...period. I get frustrated when we play like this. I am not stuck in the “worst” mentality at all. I’m coming around on Flores, just being cautious as Gase and Sporano had early moments too. All I’m saying is that the way we were man handled today by a bad offense and Some of the personnel decisions really bothered me. No I don’t want Flores fires nor do I think he should be. I’m just not a fan of how un prepared we looked today after some very nice momentum the past couple of weeks. What exactly is wrong with that?
This is a good post.
If it's straight frustration...then I get it.
But most of the time it comes across as hatred.
I will step up and say I'm wrong.
But in no way do I give Flo crap. What he has been able to do has to be acknowledged by even the most frustrated.

Bills throwing deep trying to get Allen 300 yards just allowed Fitzpatrick to reach 300 yards.

a couple wins can cloud the mind and a game like today's brings you back to the reality that this team has a lot of holes.
They never left reality, Jets sucks and miami got lucky with Indianapolis, brissett came back and they eviscerated Jacksonville today.

We are the worst third quarter team in the league, and some of that falls on the coaching staff. I hope it gets better for next year.

This sadly is very true. Making adjustments at halftime is solely on the coaching staff.

They didn't get the first down on either play. Biggest problem was they literally didn't call a play and Fitz went up to the line to sneak it when the Bills knew it was coming.
But Grant was a heck of a lot closer than one yard. But refs always freaking spot it on a yard line.

Houston lost, Pittsburgh lost, we lost. Draft positions up!

Seriously, I just want to vomit every time I hear this nonsense about draft position. Maybe it mattered when Tua was in the running, but now it really shows up as the joke it is. We're gunning for the same draft position that we drafted Dion Jordan or Ronnie Brown in. Who roots for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom