*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is bad. As is the offense and line around him. Collective failure. Starting with Gase.

However RT has had multiple lines coaches and offenses.

Multiple line coaches? Watch what’s happening on the screen, he’s getting hit every play. What’s he supposed to do when people are unblocked through the A gap? You have no idea what you’re talking about.

You’re the failure. I’d rather you be fired as a “fan” than Gase and that’s saying something.

Repeat after me guys.

Here's your draft:

DL, OL, DL, CB, OL, CB, OL.

There will be no deviating.

Also hate to say it because i was on board with drafting Charles Harris......dead wrong was I. He might be a useful backup but the expectations for him are dead in my opinion.

Third eye you logged into another account that quick?

IF not I didn’t know that many stupid people posted here
We all getbit Go Fins. You are as angry as we all are about this team. You just choose to take it out on other posters.

It wasn't too long ago that more than a few people advocated letting James go, drafting a RG, and moving Davis to RT.

Rethink that...James can still go though.

AhahahahahahahHA BILLS GONNa bills. Nice fumble.

Pfft, they should have gone for it.

Not like our offense will make them pay.

Name a worse team at falling on a football. I’ll wait.

Wow Allen almost had that 3rd and 17 with a great pass. Surprised they didn't go for it, an Allen run or McCoy run or something since the Dolphins D looks bad.

WHY don't we put pressure on a young QB with accuracy problems on third and very long....lets just let him sit back there for as long as he wants! I don't get it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom