*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13 | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which has a better spiral:

Punts that our special teams block or a Brock Osweiler deep throw?

I already know that punts we block go farther.

Multiple line coaches? Watch what’s happening on the screen, he’s getting hit every play. What’s he supposed to do when people are unblocked through the A gap? You have no idea what you’re talking about.

You’re the failure. I’d rather you be fired as a “fan” than Gase and that’s saying something.
Multiple lines and coaches is what I meant.

Congrats you learned the A gap. Hopefully next you can enlighten us on 3 technique vs 5. I’ve forgotten more about football than you know.

Harris is terrible, and shouldn't get a new contract but we all know if he doesn't, he will go to the Bills, Jets or Patriots and dominate for years, esp. vs the Dolphins!!

Buffalo lets their rookie QB throw in that situation. Gase makes his 7 year veteran QB hand off in the same scenario

He had all day to throw. That’s the difference.

I’m starting to rethink gases play calling based on line play

gase is about to lose his mind. we cant fall on a fumble then we are basically stsnding in front of punter and partially block punt at it rolls to 20

Wow passing to the first down marker on 1st down!?!? Who ever would have thought of that idea?!? Huh Seems silly!!

He had all day to throw. That’s the difference.

I’m starting to rethink gases play calling based on line play
O-line getting destroyed and yet he called a pass on 3rd and 16 backed up in his own end zone. Being a head coach of a pro team is too much for Gase. He’s in over his head.

Harris is terrible, and shouldn't get a new contract but we all know if he doesn't, he will go to the Bills, Jets or Patriots and dominate for years, esp. vs the Dolphins!!

I agree Harris is bad but are you complaining about the near punt block? I’d rather him do that than run into the kicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom