official cavs vs wizards series thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official cavs vs wizards series thread

culpepper2chambers said:
lebron 13 after first quater and again does anyone care?

pshhhh wade would have like 30 by now he's so much better then lebron. lol j/p no comparisions between them in this thread lol. I can't see the tv while on the computer but i'm gonna go turn it on now.

Cavs and Bron Bron look good.....right now.Gonna be a test of "will power" for the Cavs and young King James.

Are we going to have "an official thread" for every series??
We could have just kept all this in the playoffs thread if some people hadnt hijacked it...

Both teams are playing alittle sloppy for playoff teams.

Well while i was watching they weren't playing thier best ball and were sloppy not as sloppy as the wiz but still sloppy until james missed that ally-oop then finished. Then it started to get better. But James shoots ALOT. i watched it for a couple minutes and he was forcing everything. He needs to be more in rythem when he's shooting and try not to do everything on his own.

Lebron = Triple-Double in his first playoff game.

MARINO1384 said:
Well while i was watching they weren't playing thier best ball and were sloppy not as sloppy as the wiz but still sloppy until james missed that ally-oop then finished. Then it started to get better. But James shoots ALOT. i watched it for a couple minutes and he was forcing everything. He needs to be more in rythem when he's shooting and try not to do everything on his own.
yeah i mean cmon its not like he got a triple double:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom