official cavs vs wizards series thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official cavs vs wizards series thread

culpepper2chambers said:
yeah i mean cmon its not like he got a triple double:rolleyes:

He also took 31 shots and played the entire game not coming out once. Lets see if he kepts it up the whole series. Btw 13-31 sounds like just a couple forced shots.

MARINO1384 said:
He also took 31 shots and played the entire game not coming out once. Lets see if he kepts it up the whole series. Btw 13-31 sounds like just a couple forced shots.
why you hating?? damn he just got a triple double and ur critizing. if it was vince carter u would be all over his *** if he got a triple double

57245391_playoffmatchup-1.jpg

Anyways the Wizards got killed in the paint and on the offensive boards. The Cavs had 11 more offensive rebounds then the Wizards. The Cavs also scored 10 more pts in the paint then the Wizards scored.

culpepper2chambers said:
why you hating?? damn he just got a triple double and ur critizing. if it was vince carter u would be all over his *** if he got a triple double

Your the one that's getting so defensive all i said was that he forced some shots that shouldn't of been taken and your crying over it. All i said was that lets see if he can keep playin like that cuz he played the whole game and it'll prolly have some effect on his game if he does that every night.

MARINO1384 said:
Your the one that's getting so defensive all i said was that he forced some shots that shouldn't of been taken and your crying over it. There be something wrong with Vince if he didn't get a triple double and played the whole game.........
i didnt get deffensive but how can he play any better

:lol: @ the hate on LeBron. He had a triple double in his FIRST playoff game. Most players you see don't put up numbers like that in their first playoff game.

culpepper2chambers said:
i didnt get deffensive but how can he play any better

He can't i never put him down u took a comment that i said like 3 hours ago and turned into a hate on lebron. He played great today. I'm not argueing with you about that so idk what's the point of this?

culpepper2chambers said:
i dont know if a player has done that i tried searching but i couldnt really find anything

Idk but they showed how other stars did scoring wise in thier first game during the game and they had like wilt,jordan,some guy from the nets way back that i can't remember his name and a couple others all with 30+ like lebron today.

MARINO1384 said:
Idk but they showed how other stars did scoring wise in thier first game during the game and they had like wilt,jordan,some guy from the nets way back that i can't remember his name and a couple others all with 30+ like lebron today.
yeah they showed points and they also showed double doubles. but they never showed triple double

culpepper2chambers said:
yeah they showed points and they also showed double doubles. but they never showed triple double

I'm sure it's prolly been done in the history of the nba but most of it's histroy it didn't keep track of stats like rebounds and assist.

Back
Top Bottom