official cavs vs wizards series thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official cavs vs wizards series thread

culpepper2chambers said:
wilts the only other one that has gotten a triple double in the first playoff game........well thats what someone told me so it might be wrong.

idk but wilts first year and first playoff game. He avereged 2.1 apg so he might of got lucky and went over 10 once then didn't like record over like .5 in the rest, but an amazing 33.2ppg and 25.8 rpg:eek:

culpepper2chambers said:
well then idk:dunno:

well it doesn't really matter. Either way it's still amazing even if someone has done it or not.

LOL at the announcers saying that Lebron's not changing his game to get a triple double and then him proceeding to camp out under the rim the rest of the game looking for rebounds.

culpepper2chambers said:
i knew u were gonna show up................HATER
i knew u would be having an orgasim for ur idol jockrider lol u ain't even a cavs fan just a bron jockrider

I give dude props. But its disgusting how they're shoving this shyt down the audience's throats. A nice padded triple double too.
Now i understand what the nba haters are talkin about when they say the nba focuses on individual instead of team to much.

If Lebron scored 101 points people would hate on him...

culpepper2chambers said:
serioulsy its not like has a bad attitude ppl just hate him for no reason
lmao yea a guy who gets a tatoo calling himself the chosen one has no attitude lol jockriders are funny

Back
Top Bottom