**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

What a joke this Bargaining session has become. Why set deadlines if you can't keep them. It's like starting a football game and changing the rules as you play. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

mort said on espnnews that the owners will vote on the NFLPA's offer Tuesday and Wednesday

*sigh* This is ridiculous. They had years to get a new one in the works, but hey, I guess the NFL owners and union love procrastinating.

byroan said:
We'll probably end up with Official CBA Thread XI before it's all over with. :lol:

Yep this will carry on for a while, maybe years:boohoo:

they are just gonna keep pushing and pushing the deadline. im gonna cry.:boohoo:

im down for crying right about now :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

fins2923 said:
SO does this mean the league year now begins on Thurs. (ie being cap compliant) or just the FA signing period?

ANOTHER EXTENSION FOR LEAGUE UNION

Word is that the NFL and NFLPA have agreed to yet another extension of the launch of the 2006 league year, which will delay the start of free agency.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Nublar7 said:
Why do teams need another 72 hours? It just doesn't make sense.

I have no idea,thats why maybe there will be a suprize meeting between now and then.

Mort made it sound like it was over no more meetings.

Gene Upshaw and Attorney made it looked like they were just holding out but may be coaxed back with a new proposal...

Hope Mort is wrong.

Upshaw is losing credibility...

He keeps saying 'the deadline won't be extended....get ready for an uncapped year in 2007....etc.etc.'. How many times can you cry wolf in a crowded theatre????:tantrum:

After all this ****, they better get a deal done :fire:

Damn I read the second post and in the time it took me to reply you guys had flooded this thread and we where on page 4, I guess that besides owners and players there should be a fans representative, I bet a deal would be in stone in no time, otherwise owners and players would get killed or abducted or something.

Back
Top Bottom