*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

1. Joe is in his 2nd year
2. McCoy's D has been decimated by injuries
3. Joe was given a boat load of FA's to improve his team yet HIS record is the same
4. His "bonafide QB" his playing some his best football under his play calling
5. McCoy does not have a major NFL investigation going on his locker room

I think it is safe to say that McCoy is doing a better job.

You can't say that he is a better coach and then make an excuse for having the same record. Then say oh well his quarterback is playing at an elite level (which Rivers is), but if he was so great why do they have the same record?

Sounds like you are making excuses to justify your point.

It would be nice to see more of Mathews, especially after he had his breakout game last week.

You can't say that he is a better coach and then make an excuse for having the same record. Then say oh well his quarterback is playing at an elite level (which Rivers is), but if he was so great why do they have the same record?

Sounds like you are making excuses to justify your point.

I'm not making excuses. Joe Philbin should be better in that it is his second year and Miami spent millions more to improve the team...yet they are still a sub-.500 team.

You said McCoy is better and has a bonafide QB. But why does he have the same record?

We need this game! Looking at the playoff seeds how are we ahead of the ravens? Thought a head to head was the first tiebreaker rule?

You said McCoy is better and has a bonafide QB. But why does he have the same record?

This

3. Joe was given a boat load of FA's to improve his team yet HIS record is the same

This

So, he is better because we dont' have Philip Rivers at QB? and i guess that SD is the only team decimated by injuries...did you forget we have a ton of people out this year? seems pretty even to me.

So, he is better because we dont' have Philip Rivers at QB? and i guess that SD is the only team decimated by injuries...did you forget we have a ton of people out this year? seems pretty even to me.

Ok...there is not a major NFL investigation on McCoy's locker room.

The excuses have to stop for Joe. His team has played flat and cannot finish a game they are ahead. He has done a bad job this year. No question.

Tannehill does seem to get the team back in the game after slow starts though.

It's not Philbin's fault that Jonathan Martin is a ***** and cant act like a grown adult. To blame him is crazy, especially when Martin didn't even come to him with any issues about the locker room. What the hell was he suppose to do he is not a mind reader.

If Miami wins, they are in the thick of the wild card race with the Jets and Ravens.

If Miami loses, they might not win a game the rest of the year.

Crossroads.

Didn't we say that last week?

This team is the pits. I have zero confidence in the staff and GM. A feel sorry that RT has to get pummeled every week. Just being honest.
I am waiting for the next GM before I begin to form any expectation.

Didn't we say that last week?

This team is the pits. I have zero confidence in the staff and GM. A feel sorry that RT has to get pummeled every week. Just being honest.
I am waiting for the next GM before I begin to form any expectation.

Conference game. Possible tie breaker. I think Buffalo wins today in a windy Orchard Park. Could be tied for the wild card lead...if the Chargers win so could Mike McCoy.

I'm sure this gets asked every week, but are there any truly good ways to watch the game online? Stuck in NY and may not be able to get to a bar, HELP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom