*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

We are playing the Chargers, they are known for a weak front.

I think we can run on the Chargers, they have always been weak. Today is one day I am not overly concerned about the Oline.

Everyone has us losing big. So Im going opposite. Phinz blow out the Chargers. Tannehill puts on a show with a monster game. #AnyGivenSunday

Stuck watching the Cards/Jags game and both offensive coordinators are making Sherman's offense look like pee wee football. Creative formations, motion, playaction and above all good route combinations!!

Stuck watching the Cards/Jags game and both offensive coordinators are making Sherman's offense look like pee wee football. Creative formations, motion, playaction and above all good route combinations!!

What's flabbergasting about it is that Mike Sherman did get creative against Indy. Bunch formations to free up Mike Wallace from press coverage.

Why did we stop doing this? Who knows???

What's flabbergasting about it is that Mike Sherman did get creative against Indy. Bunch formations to free up Mike Wallace from press coverage.

Why did we stop doing this? Who knows???

That was by far his finest game! It frustrates me when i think of what our record could be with better play calling.

That being said, I have decided to tape the remaining Dolphin games. I'll go play golf and come back and watch it afterwards. I haven't decided if I'll look at the score or not. Might make it easier to watch: coming out flat, making it a game in the 2nd or 3rd, defense giving up a long back-breaking drive, then the offense line collapses to lose the game.

BZS0C52IUAAGrP8-1.jpg:large

:lol: :hclap:

YESSSSS looks like we are getting the Phins as the second game here in Colorado, so I can watch at home in the privacy of my home, and not get a lot of WTF looks, from other fans who wonder why I have my Phin's gear on. :boohoo:

Just tell them you love circus's and the Dolphins give the best show

I can't believe I am going to watch this game....I have seen enough games this season to know how this game will go, but I just have to watch it.

If we come out flat, the crowd is going to literally boo and then walk away from their seats....all 500 people in attendance.

Im watching it just for the comic relief. It doesnt get any better than watching Dolphins games
I can't believe I am going to watch this game....I have seen enough games this season to know how this game will go, but I just have to watch it.

If we come out flat, the crowd is going to literally boo and then walk away from their seats....all 500 people in attendance.

Back
Top Bottom