*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Can I change my prediction? Worst game of the year. Miami does not score. Lose by multiple TD's.

It will be like the Chicago game in 2010 on the Thursday night where Murtha was at Tackle. Incognito was at C and Thigpen was the QB.

Can I change my prediction? Worst game of the year. Miami does not score. Lose by multiple TD's.

It will be like the Chicago game in 2010 on the Thursday night where Murtha was at Tackle. Incognito was at C and Thigpen was the QB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1oLyNw8Pg
i find your lack of faith disturbing...lol

Hey, I thought they'd win today, but now with Pouncey out and the distractions from the league coming next week, this team gets rolled today and might not win the rest of the year.

BTW, if Vader wanted to choke me right now, I would take it. He could throw me off the bridge down into the energy generator of the Death Star.

I think we do win today hayden. This team seems to win enough to keep us all interested so they can break our hearts in december.

I got a feeling we're going to find a way to win this one, restore a glimmer of hope, and then get stomped next week.

that's kind of been our MO this season...beat the Colts on the road, lose to the Bills, beat the Bengals, lose to the Bucs...we seem to play to the quality of our opponent and SD is better than their record so I expect us to play MUCH MUCH better than we did on Monday Night (not saying much) but without Pouncy it's going to be very tough to win

No Pouncey scars me and I am sure it scares Tannehill. Who knows whats going to happen.

Its like a fatal car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but something inside you makes you look. Then you vomit.

Scratch what I said yesterday. No way this team wins with that OL.

Ryan Tannehill, this is the game where you give your coaches the middle finger and just ****ing TAKE OFF.

YESSSSS looks like we are getting the Phins as the second game here in Colorado, so I can watch at home in the privacy of my home, and not get a lot of WTF looks, from other fans who wonder why I have my Phin's gear on. :boohoo:

YESSSSS looks like we are getting the Phins as the second game here in Colorado, so I can watch at home in the privacy of my home, and not get a lot of WTF looks, from other fans who wonder why I have my Phin's gear on. :boohoo:

Oh poppy****, be proud no matter what

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

It's on local CBS.

it could be worse man... imagine being a jets fan :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom