*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

BZS0C52IUAAGrP8-1.jpg:large

:lol: :hclap:

Beautiful.

Hell look at how the Skins move their options

Watching the Eagles makes me sick to my stomach. I thought Chip Kelly was just going to dick around in the NFL for a year or two since he had sanctions coming down on his program and he'd flop out at the pro level.

Boy was I wrong. This guy's offense is ****ing unbelievable. He has weapons and he uses them.

Matty Ice looking solid today....

I'm looking for some good coaching out of the Phin's coaching staff today. With a patchwork offensive line....lets see what adjustments they make and what type of game plan they come up with to deal with it.

If I recall correctly, we picked up an o-lineman from the Dallas practice squad and we promoted a center from our practice squad. We shall see....

Watching the Eagles makes me sick to my stomach. I thought Chip Kelly was just going to dick around in the NFL for a year or two since he had sanctions coming down on his program and he'd flop out at the pro level.

Boy was I wrong. This guy's offense is ****ing unbelievable. He has weapons and he uses them.

yep I thought he'd try to gimmick it with Vick (and he did) but man with Foles he just does amazing things

Lack of WR options (due to injuries) poor OL, and no run game and a QB struggles.

Who knew?

No, its only Tannehill....all QB's should overcome the teams short comings...am I right

yep I thought he'd try to gimmick it with Vick (and he did) but man with Foles he just does amazing things

I'm physically sick. They are totally clowning the Redskins defense. He lined his tackle up as a wide receiver out on the right side in a bunch formation, the Redskins shifted over for the obvious screen right? Run off tackle to the left side, picked up like 12 yards.

Thats exactly the thoughts I am having now watching that game. Nick freaking Foles was a nobody, and he looks like freaking Tom Brady out there. Is he really a good QB? Maybe, but they have weapons and they know how to use them.

Mike Wallace should have no problem doing what DeSean Jackson does. Its not freaking rocket science that all he needs to do is catch a short pass and run. Yet we insist on using Wallace on strictly long passes or stupid come back routes where he is immediately tackled. Run a freaking slant or a route across the field where he can lose his man. Just knowing how to use one weapon on the offense should get us more points, but Mike Sherman is absolutely brain dead. I hate how the entire team plays, but our offensive play calls are so boring and predictable...and we are too freaking stubborn to try something new. I feel like we run the same 3 plays over and over and over.

he certainly is creative, and I do feel we do have just as good of talent out wide as the Eagles do (not at TE, but we aren't that far off WR wise),

That's the issue I have with the offensive staff. I don't need trick plays but our scheme is so simplistic. I see other teams with awful OLs as well being creative with playcalling to help out and we just mutter around

Back
Top Bottom