*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Dolphins have won 3 of last 4, the weather in South Florida is perfect, no worries of other team invading the stadium. I am interested to see how many fans show up today. Stadium should be full and rocking today.

lots of love for phins this morning on the ol' espn. "underrated" "favored heavily" "efficient" etc

I hear how Miami should run today, but I am not sure how they do that without Sims. What formation is that supposed to happen with? Heck, there are only two TE's on the roster.

I hear how Miami should run today, but I am not sure how they do that without Sims. What formation is that supposed to happen with? Heck, there are only two TE's on the roster.

Hickey needs to nail that position down this offseason.

Clay has actually been good in run block this year, and better than Sims, although he will be missed. James and Pouncey clicked on the run as well last week. The sore spot is LG although Dallas is less worse than Colledge. Albert has been VG. We should be able to go for around 150.

Clay has actually been good in run block this year, and better than Sims, although he will be missed. James and Pouncey clicked on the run as well last week. The sore spot is LG although Dallas is less worse than Colledge. Albert has been VG. We should be able to go for around 150.

So do you run out of 11 Personnel? Do you put in a weak blocker in Gator Hoskins in 2 TE sets? Jumbo Packages? Unbalanced lines? Not sure how this is going to work.

So do you run out of 11 Personnel? Do you put in a weak blocker in Gator Hoskins in 2 TE sets? Jumbo Packages? Unbalanced lines? Not sure how this is going to work.

I would love to see the team experiment with Clay in the backfield more.

I like our chances.

finsmarvel_zps8894ddcf-1.jpg

lots of love for phins this morning on the ol' espn. "underrated" "favored heavily" "efficient" etc

You see the analytic guy on ESPN say he thinks Miami has "an easy win today"?

Analytic guys make me laugh so much.

That is how we beat them last year, it was one of our better rushing performances of the season. And I wonder how prepared their D is to stop the zone read.

Back
Top Bottom