*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

This is a really good football team we are playing today...like really damn good...must have our a game...rivers is balling out...very good team on tape

I like their d more than the packers one...top 5 playing qb also...come correct miami

Against the SD run D, I see us having success running in standard formations, with no need for Jumbo or unbalanced lines. Playing vs a Detroit or Buff is a different deal. We shall see.

I disagree. I think they struggle running today.

Excited for todays game! We need to run the ball and keep Rivers on the bench.

We have to come out like we did against the Bears, striking early and playing great defense. This obviously relies heavily on Tannehill as he was the catalyst for the quick lead vs Chicago. If we can pull another early lead, I think we have a good shot at winning this game.

We will not win if we have to play catch up.

& if we let Rivers get in position to win the game in the 4th, he will..

go fins

I think Miami throws it a ton today. Right or wrong, that is my take.

I think you have to under over Antonio gates as much as possible with a lb and safety and live with favorable matchups at wr one on one with Allen and Floyd...they'll throw 50/50 balls to Floyd vertical despite coverage banking on him high pointing it or getting pi and they'll look to royal vs jimmy Wilson or whoever one on one in the slot...rivers avoids wide rush pressure as well as any qb in the game climbing the pocket...and he dumps to the flat late like a master at the last nanosecond and sells it well with his eyes never giving it away...gates will post up and push off in the tight red zone have to hope the officials call it...and you have to be aware of double moves stick nods etc with gates as well...if gates gets a one on one in the red presnap it will be rivers first progression...you can set your watch to that..Allen works zones like a boss and is a red zone win option

B1csm5VIcAA5Y4c-1.jpg

I don't know if old man Philbin passing will have an effect on the team but I think some of the vets like Wake and Grimes will bring a little something extra, especially Wake. Three sacks and a forced fumble for Mr. Wake today.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
Among the early #Dolphins players on the field for warmups are K Caleb Sturgis and LB Jason Trusnik.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins WR Brian Hartline and QB Matt Moore also are on the field for warmups about two hours before the game.

I wouldn't play it safe with a lead at the end of the game vs this qb...philbin better nut up and play for the win...or we will get the Rodgers treatment again...

I disagree. I think they struggle running today.

With their injuries in the secondary I don't see them giving a lot of help to stopping the run. Again we shall see,

With their injuries in the secondary I don't see them giving a lot of help to stopping the run. Again we shall see,

Flowers is huge for them returning. I was hoping he'd be out one more week.

Back
Top Bottom