*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

You see the analytic guy on ESPN say he thinks Miami has "an easy win today"?

Analytic guys make me laugh so much.

I think its a coin flip. I think our team is better outside of the QB position but Rivers is elite. There isn't a team in the league that can chalk the Chargers up as an "easy" victory.

If sims was playing I'd feel better...hes not so I don't...and rivers will find trusnick in coverage...I can guarantee that...

My freaking dads in the stands 50 yard line behind the miami bench 3rd row and my brother just texted me he's in a hartline Jersey...clearly Alzheimer's is kicking in

If sims was playing I'd feel better...hes not so I don't...and rivers will find trusnick in coverage...I can guarantee that...

My freaking dads in the stands 50 yard line behind the miami bench 3rd row and my brother just texted me he's in a hartline Jersey...clearly Alzheimer's is kicking in

I think Hartline is going to have a big day.

So do you run out of 11 Personnel? Do you put in a weak blocker in Gator Hoskins in 2 TE sets? Jumbo Packages? Unbalanced lines? Not sure how this is going to work.

Against the SD run D, I see us having success running in standard formations, with no need for Jumbo or unbalanced lines. Playing vs a Detroit or Buff is a different deal. We shall see.

That is how we beat them last year, it was one of our better rushing performances of the season. And I wonder how prepared their D is to stop the zone read.

Miami stopped the Chargers last year by playing great in the red area on defense.

I think Hartline is going to have a big day.

It would be nice if he didnt waste so many damn snaps...the chargers don't have the most physical enforcer safeties so he shouldn't be worried about too much contact especially with the one out with a concussion but he still will work ugly in lb traffic

Just hoping we have decent LG play today....Colledge killed us giving up 5 of the 7 sacks the last 2 weeks.

Seriously, the only thing I want from Brian Hartline today is that when he's past the sticks and a football hits him in the hands, he holds on to the ****ing thing. That's it. I don't need him to suddenly develop some yards after the catch ability or break a tackle or go up and steal a ball from a defender. Just don't drop any more friggin' third down conversions.

Chargers may be the best at showing something presnap on d and checking out...that's a big deal cause tannehill works a Lot off presnap reads progression wise...they also had 10 days to prepare for the read option...expect Weddle to be sniffing the Los a lot today...

Miami needs to have some wrinkles with the zone run game maybe unbalanced fronts is the way to go...but pass out of them vs an extra lb on the field...Corey liuget will be a handful for the interior

Albert and James need to dominate and line must communicate vs a complex blitz package

Sims being out says to me gameplan must adjust...no working Hoskins or clay across the formation post snap to give the qb time protection wise vs edge players....might have to play things closer to the vest in the passing game...

Just hoping we have decent LG play today....Colledge killed us giving up 5 of the 7 sacks the last 2 weeks.

Yeah, Dallas is actually an upgrade. Hope he plays well.

Wallace got a taste last week. I say we hit a few more over the top to loosen them up. Ryan needs to continue taking the run if it's there. D needs to limit big plays and keep us in it. Cann't let Gates dominate.
Predict Fins put out a close fourth quarter win.

I'm hoping like hell Tripp gets a lot of play today. Trusnick will kill us for sure.

Back
Top Bottom