*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Pretty hard for Moore to come in cold and be expected to land deep balls without much of a warm up or any playing time before today. You know when he is prepared he will hit that deep ball often. So no fair to bash him in this spot.

They are trying to appease Wallace and Moore is only one who can hit him that deep so why not try a couple.

Not sure why we decided to give these Chargers mercy. Keep the starters on the field.

I'm pissed I just switched from dish network to xfinity, thought I was gunna have it installed on Thursday, they couldn't do it cause they needed to upgrade my box outside, and I usually dvr the game from work. Best damn game of the season and I couldn't record it.......... Boooooooo

Pretty hard for Moore to come in cold and be expected to land deep balls without much of a warm up or any playing time before today. You know when he is prepared he will hit that deep ball often. So no fair to bash him in this spot.

They are trying to appease Wallace and Moore is only one who can hit him that deep so why not try a couple.

Is it hard to be this stupid? Like in everyday life...is it a struggle?

Roflmao! You really think these deep balls are to appease Wallace? You people amaze me! Wallace has been awesome this year! Busting ass to be better and you still act like he is a Madonna. Wtf

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Or how do you haters put it?? Happy adjustment.

Matt Moore sucks and anyone who wanted him to start is an idiot.

LOL.....ok.

lol, isn't it Moore's job to play well off the bench?

Back
Top Bottom