*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Pretty hard for Moore to come in cold and be expected to land deep balls without much of a warm up or any playing time before today. You know when he is prepared he will hit that deep ball often. So no fair to bash him in this spot.

They are trying to appease Wallace and Moore is only one who can hit him that deep so why not try a couple.

Or maybe he just sucks

Why do you guys hate on Matt Moore? Seriously. LOL You wait 8 games for Tannehill to have a breakout game finally and start chirping? Wow. No one is hating on RT. He is the QB for this team. Enjoy it, hope it happens again. Remember, we are all happy about it. Both QBs are solid and good friends.

No one likes guys who wait for a breakout day from a player to say I told you so. What if Moore started 2 weeks ago and had a lights out day?

Why do you guys hate on Matt Moore? Seriously. LOL You wait 8 games for Tannehill to have a breakout game finally and start chirping? Wow. No one is hating on RT. He is the QB for this team. Enjoy it, hope it happens again. Remember, we are all happy about it. Both QBs are solid and good friends.

No one likes guys who wait for a breakout day from a player to say I told you so. What if Moore started 2 weeks ago and had a lights out day?

Please shut up.

Moore is coming in with back ups to mop up against a beaten team. Nothing can be taken from his performance good or bad. This win is in the books.

I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed a Dolphins game this much since the Marino days.

Back
Top Bottom