*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHARGERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Why do you guys hate on Matt Moore? Seriously. LOL You wait 8 games for Tannehill to have a breakout game finally and start chirping? Wow. No one is hating on RT. He is the QB for this team. Enjoy it, hope it happens again. Remember, we are all happy about it. Both QBs are solid and good friends.

No one likes guys who wait for a breakout day from a player to say I told you so. What if Moore started 2 weeks ago and had a lights out day?

You are trying way too hard.

I have seen you bash RT consistently and then you make excuses for Matt Moore. I just find it funny.....

Nobody hates Matt Moore. He is an outstand backup and teammate. That is an inside joke at one of the posters here who is always wanting Moore to start.

Landry is picking up for Moreno on the emotional lift he is giving this team! Making a big impact and lots of energy. You gotta love it....

Why do you guys hate on Matt Moore? Seriously. LOL You wait 8 games for Tannehill to have a breakout game finally and start chirping? Wow. No one is hating on RT. He is the QB for this team. Enjoy it, hope it happens again. Remember, we are all happy about it. Both QBs are solid and good friends.

No one likes guys who wait for a breakout day from a player to say I told you so. What if Moore started 2 weeks ago and had a lights out day?

I chirped the whole time you bald head scalawag

Moore is a loved player on this team. We're fortunate to know if Tanny goes down we have a very capable payer behind him. We're like the anti-jets.

Landry 13.8 yard per return average on punts...his best game in that regard this year.

Back
Top Bottom