*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Yep. He did ok with his accuracy earlier in the game, but his decision making suffered as the pressure increased. I know nobody is perfect, but there seems to be some serious intangibles missing. For example, he should have run for that 1st down instead of attempting a low percentage pass to Wallace. Add that to some glaring holes on defense ( Wilson, our LBs, etc.) and there isn't a whole lot to work with or get excited about.

He would run some his first year in the league now it's hardly ever. At first I thought Sherman told him stay in the pocket and don't do it then Sherman left and it's the same. Wonder if Philbin insists on it or if he basically removed it from his game himself. Either way it's not a good decision.

Season is done. Can't wait for the Apologists to come
Out. We lost to a team down 7 starters. Seven! The qb is easily the worst starting qb in the nfl right now.

Yes and we were down six - Ellerbe, Misi, Smith, Pouncey, Jordan, Jones. I'm sticking with the team. Sure, Tanny and the offense is struggling. But blow it all up after going to 1-2? Nope. Now we go to London and need to beat the Raiders. Wonder how many of you doom and gloomers will watch the game...yup, every one of you. Get over it. Time to get to 2-2 and a much needed bye week.

Yes and we were down six - Ellerbe, Misi, Smith, Pouncey, Jordan, Jones. I'm sticking with the team. Sure, Tanny and the offense is struggling. But blow it all up after going to 1-2? Nope. Now we go to London and need to beat the Raiders. Wonder how many of you doom and gloomers will watch the game...yup, every one of you. Get over it. Time to get to 2-2 and a much needed bye week.

Jordan is not a starter. He is not even the first backup at his position.

Back
Top Bottom