*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 124 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CHIEFS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

I'm sad for this team. My hope is gone. We are not a competitive team, we have no heart we play with no emotion and our coaches and owner are clueless.

Let's look on the bright side. We didn't lose 56-14. We now know Tannehill isn't the answer at QB. We don't have to wait until week 16 to know there will be no playoffs this year. There is always a bright side.

I've said it once and I'll say it again you have to be able to make plays that fit your personnel! And right now coaching doesn't seem to be making calls that help their offense! Blaming the QB is only going to get you so far! Especially if you sit Tannenhill and you have either the same or worse problems! One thing Shula and his coaching staffs did well was calling plays suited to their players!

Let's look on the bright side. We didn't lose 56-14. We now know Tannehill isn't the answer at QB. We don't have to wait until week 16 to know there will be no playoffs. thsi year. There is always a bright side.

Half the people on this board will argue for the rest of the season that RT is our man, and they'll defend the job Philbin has done as head coach.

Always nice to see about 37 people scattered around stadium with 2 minutes left in game.

Until this team finds a legit QB there is really no point in having any faith in them. With Tannehill at QB this is at best an 8 win team. He looks worse this year so there is a good chance that this team ends up with one of the worst records in the league. 5 wins is very likely right now.

Tannehill is going to get a lot of people fired unless the light comes on

Yep. He did ok with his accuracy earlier in the game, but his decision making suffered as the pressure increased. I know nobody is perfect, but there seems to be some serious intangibles missing. For example, he should have run for that 1st down instead of attempting a low percentage pass to Wallace. Add that to some glaring holes on defense ( Wilson, our LBs, etc.) and there isn't a whole lot to work with or get excited about.

Half the people on this board will argue for the rest of the season that RT is our man, and they'll defend the job Philbin has done as head coach.

Just like they argued for years that Jeff Ireland was the man? Judge them by their history. It speaks for itself.

splatter-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom