Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Foles made Lazor look good, did not see that coming. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCmor

Continuity
Reaction score
I turned off the game. I've been a Dolphins fan since 1970, and I don't think I ever turned off a game no matter how out of hand it was until today. Just tired of watching the same old problems. Disappoint, rinse, repeat.

dolphinron

Second String
Reaction score
Tannehill is gonna come back out for another play.
He is gonna look more confused then a blind lesbian in a fish market.

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
Let's look on the bright side. We didn't lose 56-14. We now know Tannehill isn't the answer at QB. We don't have to wait until week 16 to know there will be no playoffs this year. There is always a bright side.
Maybe Moore will come in and win us some more meaningless games so we can miss out on potentially another franchise qb. Remember "play 2 win"? What a bunch of garbage. We HAD luck

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I will say this- a pass that Tannehill threw earlier was was one of the worst deeps balls down the sideline that I've ever seen.

Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was as big a Tannehill supporter as there was, until today. There's a lot of people who are going to turn the corner. This is year three, supposed to be the big step year, and so far it's been a dud. You can only hold out faith for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hilslo

Scout Team
Reaction score
What a way to kill my enthusiasm for the game at Wembley. At least the bye week will come at a good time for us this year. Hey, I'm trying to find a silver lining!

teemu7

Starter
Reaction score
Season is done. Can't wait for the Apologists to come
Out. We lost to a team down 7 starters. Seven! The qb is easily the worst starting qb in the nfl right now.

PBay Fin Fan

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
We were running the ball pretty well second down and five and two incomplete passes, punt. Did the exact same thing next series, and almost time to give up on Tannehill.

Top Bottom