*** Official Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK16 SUPER TANK BOWL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK16 SUPER TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

So our pass rushers today are (Pulls out roster)

Zach Sieler, Alex Van Ginkle, Vince Biegel, Trent Harris and Jalen Davis

My initial reaction, as well.

I guess the futility of running Harris out there has come to the point that it's just better to drop 8/9 back in coverage?

I don't get Taco though, unless he just isn't able to pick up his responsibilities in the scheme. Perhaps that was the issue in Dallas too?

My initial reaction, as well.

I guess the futility of running Harris out there has come to the point that it's just better to drop 8/9 back in coverage?

I don't get Taco though, unless he just isn't able to pick up his responsibilities in the scheme. Perhaps that was the issue in Dallas too?
Doesn't taco lead the team in sacks?
Was he able to do that without understanding scheme. Damn I can only imagine if he got his head in the game

Was he able to do that without understanding scheme. Damn I can only imagine if he got his head in the game
Yeah with 5, guess they either want to see what the others can do, or schemed differently.

Well, a "situational" pass rusher doesn't really have to know anything other than see ball/get ball.

More of a 3-4 look I guess.. good news, the stadium won’t be taken over by the opposing team’s fan base today. Lol

Not sure what's going on with Taco Charlton, but he hasn't looked the same the last month; after getting 5 sacks in just a his 1st few games after signing with Miami. He looks pedestrian lately.

Was Cox a healthy scratch, or did he get injured?

Think healthy- he hasn't been active for I think one game only?

check that looks like he has a shoulder injury

IMPACT
Cox was trending in the right direction after he was a full participant in Thursday's practice and was expected to play. It's unclear what led to his absence ahead ahead of the game, but the team will operate without a healthy fullback for the game.

FB Cox's Shoulder AC Joint injury made him inactive (without a FB will run single back sets but I would like to see Smythe or Wilford as a lead blocker in the power I formation. We run to many predictable draws out of shot-gun. We need to run counters/miss-directions/and sweeps or pitches to get to the perimeter.
LT J'Marcus Webb - Coach's Decision to make inactive (healthy scratch)
LG Keaton Sutherland - Coach's Decision to make inactive (healthy scratch)
RG Evan Boehm High Ankle Sprain injury made him inactive

Adam Pankey will the rotational backup if an injury occurs on the OL (they do not have anybody else in this spot) This is stupid.

OL - LT Julie'n Davenpot LG Michael Dieter C Daniel Kilgore RG Shaq Calhoun RT Jesse Davis

DE Avery Moss - Coach's Decision to make inactive (healthy scratch) - Zach Sieler will take his spot
DE Taco Charlton - Coach's Decision to make inactive (healthy scratch) - Vince Biegel will take his spot
RUSH Charles Harris - Coach's Decision to make inactive (healthy scratch) - Trent Harris will take his spot

GO DOLPHINS!!! Root to the end WIN or LOSE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom