*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

This is one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen played in good weather. Excusable on the Cleveland side with their injuries, but totally ridiculous for the Fins. If I were the owner, I'd have to ask Gase if he is in over his head with this job.

My dads is a Browns fan. We said to each other that it's a shame someone has to win.

Both teams suck but at least they have excuses.

No wonder I had to stream this game. Two bad teams playing bad football. Cleveland is gonna play like the browns and miami is gonna miami it (Tannehill)

Haha Cleveland know Tannefail sucks so bad they elect to kick first in OT!!!! LOFL This would be sweet if Moore is put in.

Good job feeling the pressure and getting rid of it Ryan. Your supporters will start the excuses right now.

Feel the pressure? that was cam wake type you would be slobbering over if it was him that got the sack, James sucked the big one on that play. he gets paid to do his job too

Rightfully, this game should end in a helpless, listless, meaningless tie. Nobody deserves this game.

They opted to kick? They either don't think very highly of a Tannehill run offense (rightfully so) or they are tanking it for that 1st pick.

Think I'd prefer the college playoff here where each team starts it at the 25. Kickers are pretty important in college OT.

Back
Top Bottom