*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Use

Scout Team
Reaction score
Heart attack Fins every time. Nice to see a win at home opener in new stadium. And because of OT, they put on the game in my area after the Packers game and I got to see a bit of my Fins in HD!!!! Go Fins!

Phinsguy

Starter
Reaction score
Yeah. **** happiness.
Wait.....so you were happy with the way the team played and thought their performance was what won it???....LOL.

You can be glad the Browns were somehow more inept than us and we got the win but for a minute think it means you're gonna see "happiness" much more this season barring a miracle.

gafin

Starter
Reaction score
Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 6m6 minutes ago

Last time Dolphins won on TD in OT: Dec. 16, 2007, by 22-16. Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo, 64 yards vs. Ravens for only win that year.

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Well yeah, don't get me wrong. 1-2 baby!!!
BTW, I do think how you play is important. Not more important than a W or L, but it still matters. I was just sticking it in the eye of the crowd trying to have it both ways.

This is a W that revealed issues, just like the losses were games that revealed some positives.

Lionstone

Second String
Reaction score
Wait.....so you were happy with the way the team played and thought their performance was what won it???....LOL.

You can be glad the Browns were somehow more inept than us and we got the win but for a minute think it means you're gonna see "happiness" much more this season barring a miracle.
Fans are happy with wins. I am happy with the win. I am not happy with the performance, but there were still good thing that occurred during this game.

gafin

Starter
Reaction score
This also helps with our win, not to bad a day afterall.

Antwan V. Staley ‏@antwanstaley 30s31 seconds ago

Ryan Fitzpatrick 17-39, 167 yards and 4 interceptions on the day

Bob512

Formerly Dolphins512
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

I think he might have 5 interceptions now...

joenhre

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

People were overrating the Jets who are now also 1-2 just like the Dolphins and Bills (Who somehow crushed a somewhat overrated Cardinals team today). Sad fact is the Patriots still own the division even with Brady at home eating cheatos.

gafin

Starter
Reaction score
Wow!

Gregg Rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 15m15 minutes ago Fitzpatrick following up the best game by a QB all year with 6 picks is his career in a nutshell.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
People were overrating the Jets who are now also 1-2 just like the Dolphins and Bills (Who somehow crushed a somewhat overrated Cardinals team today). Sad fact is the Patriots still own the division even with Brady at home eating cheatos.
Jets are a really good team with a really terrible QB. Fitzpatrick having one good game now and then doesn't change the fact that about 75% of the time, he is dreadful.

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I just caught up on this game on my DVR.

Holy cow that was a hot mess.

This team looked terrified out there of the Browns. It was like they had no confidence whatsoever in Tannehill or the ability of the corners to cover anybody.

Gase better open up that playbook big time for Thursday because we need some help.

Win or lose I feel REALLY bad for that Browns kicker.

Top Bottom