*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

i am losing confidence in Tannehill I am pretty surprised & must say "luck" was on our side today.

Jarvis had a hell of a game on offense...Drake looks very promising. Wish we saw more from Mario Williams today but the d was ok.

so we lost Misi, Jenkins and Ja'Waun James...

Misi and Jenkins, we didn't lose anything, we have several plugs in's of their mediocre level that can fill in... Damn our LBrs are so bad...all of them should be on the bubble for backups...

Rashad Jones was a beast all day....DL had a nice game too, but Jones was a one man wrecking crew....

yea...(small voice, twirls upright finger around with absolutely no enthusiam).......Browns were dead at the end .....a win but anyone happy with performance or thinking it represents improvement is a clueless moron.

Yeah. **** happiness.

Ugly win...but I'll take it.

More questions than answers though......I have real concerns with the coaching staff, players, ownership and management......wait, that is everyone.

OH, there are all kinds of answers, they're just not what anyone wants to hear.

Your kind of a one trick pony....

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Watson is a very good QB...

My trick is getting a real QB instead of pretending that ours is good enough. It was clear today.

there cannot be many tannehill people left at this point. he's not going to be the qb in 2017 people
You have to be joking, right? Tannehill has 892 yards passing and 5 touchdowns so far this year. That's on pace for 4758 yards passing and 26 TDs, and this is while adjusting to a completely new offense! He is only going to get better as time goes on in this offense. He is absolutely our QB until he retires at this point, because god knows he is one of the toughest quarterbacks to ever play the game and never gets injured.

Games like that will cost us a playmaking LB in the Draft and yes I'm looking into my crystal ball. Sad but true.

I've been a Tannehill supporter throughout his career but today he had an AWFUL game.

I don't want to hear about how he threw for 3 TDs. He had 3 horrible turnovers that put us in really tough spots every time. The only reason that didn't cost us the W is because we played against the freaking Cleveland Browns.

I feel like offensively the only thing that works for us is when we're pushing the ball down the field. Our running game is extremely ineffective, our short passing game has been hit and miss (more misses than hits), and we just make too many mistakes on offense to gain any kind of rhythm.

And defensively, the only word I can use to describe what we saw today is: ABYSMAL. Like, we're SCARY bad on defense. We allowed the Browns to score 24 points on us, despite missing I don't even know how many FGs. I don't care that 7 of those 24 points came from a pick-6. Our defense is absolutely horrible. We allow so many long scoring drives that it's no surprise our players end up exhausted in the 4th Q.

And the play-calling on both sides has also been very poor, imo. A lot of it is execution, true, but our coaches are not exactly helping our guys either sometimes.

This team is bad. So so bad. I said it before, but I don't see us winning another game this year unless these issues get corrected. And I'm not sure that's even possible.

/rant

You have to be joking, right? Tannehill has 892 yards passing and 5 touchdowns so far this year. That's on pace for 4758 yards passing and 26 TDs, and this is while adjusting to a completely new offense! He is only going to get better as time goes on in this offense. He is absolutely our QB until he retires at this point, because god knows he is one of the toughest quarterbacks to ever play the game and never gets injured.

I am not as bullish as you, but it is clear that all of the offensive skill players are struggling with this offense. It is hard to discern if the offensive line is struggling with offense. My guess is they are not.

If we play it smart the stats make him excellent trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom