*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3 | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CLEVELAND BROWNS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 3

Y'all do realize this is exactly how Seattle fans felt week one right?

It's not the end of the world we won a crapfest vs the browns.

Let's just take the W and move on.

Yep. I mean let's be real: we looked awful today. The Browns are dreadful and were missing multiple key starters and even key backups. We barely beat them, and really shouldn't have.

I have serious questions about this football team and I don't think Adam Gase will have answers by Thursday.

Ugly win...but I'll take it.

More questions than answers though......I have real concerns with the coaching staff, players, ownership and management......wait, that is everyone.

If not for the Brown's kicker hurting his knee during practice Friday and going on injured reserve , we would have lost this game.

When we lose a close game to a good team on the road, there are no consolation prizes. A loss is a loss.

When we win an ugly game at home to a bad team, it sucks and doesn't matter because it wasn't a pretty win.

Got it.

When we lose a close game to a good team on the road, there are no consolation prizes. A loss is a loss.

When we win an ugly game at home to a bad team, it sucks and doesn't matter because it wasn't a pretty win.

Got it.

Well yeah, don't get me wrong. 1-2 baby!!!

Never been more meh about a win...

In a strange way that could be huge. I think a lot of people looked at our two narrow losses on the road to Superbowl contenders and thought we are not as bad as the 0-2 record suggests but this has shown up exactly what our problems are. It's how we respond to this win (that feels like a loss) that's important now.

Yep. I mean let's be real: we looked awful today. The Browns are dreadful and were missing multiple key starters and even key backups. We barely beat them, and really shouldn't have.

I have serious questions about this football team and I don't think Adam Gase will have answers by Thursday.
Oh there are definitely some big question marks on this team.

But I see a lot of things that we do that many other teams do and don't really think we are that bad.

I mean, I honestly think we are a middle of the pack team. We definitely need to step up.

I'm curious to see what team shows up on Thursday.

Cincy is a decent team, but they aren't a great team

Got it.

Let them vent. We should have won this by 20...yet we barely got the win. But your point is valid....

What is that saying..." you have to find a way to win the games at home"...well, as ugly as it was, we did.

A win is a win, but truthfully the Browns had every opportunity to beat us today and they missed them. And they're a very VERY bad team. What does that say about us?

Got it.

Your favorite QB got exposed again today.

Good we've already tried a wr converted to a qb, we don't need to try a glorified running back.
Apparently, you've never seen the kid play. He's way, way more than a RB.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Your favorite QB got exposed again today.

Your kind of a one trick pony....

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Apparently, you've never seen the kid play. He's way, way more than a RB.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Watson is a very good QB...

Back
Top Bottom