*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ* | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ*

making the playoffs and winning >>>>>>>>>>making the playoffs and getting completely embarrassed in the first round

just sayin'
You have the right to be ****y, but just be careful on what you say today. When you lose to the Chargers or Colts next week, it really doesn't matter that you won today. The only bright spot from a Dolphins fan view of the Jets winning today is that the Jets now qualify for the "Final Eight Plan" of free agency during the "Final League Year". The Jets are going to have some serious restrictions when it comes to signing free agents.

So a great defense and a great running game can win you playoff games despite having a really ****ty quarterback.

Interesting.

I'm not sure how anyone can say "the Jets won't go anywhere in the Playoffs". That Jets team is built for the playoffs. During the regular season, QB play was the only thing keeping them from being an elite team. With decent QB play, they can play with anyone.

The Jets are screwed in FA now. Let's see what happens next week. NE losing tomorrow benefits us to see no AFC East teams. It will force New York to take a west coast trip.

I'm not sure how anyone can say "the Jets won't go anywhere in the Playoffs". That Jets team is built for the playoffs. During the regular season, QB play was the only thing keeping them from being an elite team. With decent QB play, they can play with anyone.

beacause they bareky beat a poor cincy team. graham missed 2 costly FG's and palmer played terrible. the recievers had ginnistis. you honestly think they would beat 1. chargers 2. colts 3. pats?

Let me introduce to you the newest NY Jet, Carson Palmer !!!!!!!

beacause they bareky beat a poor cincy team. graham missed 2 costly FG's and palmer played terrible. the recievers had ginnistis. you honestly think they would beat 1. chargers 2. colts 3. pats?

Palmer played a piss poor game in large part because of that Jets defense. I don't think the Jets would beat the Chargers or the Patriots in the Playoffs (although they would play the Pats close), but I do think they can beat the Colts (even in Indy).

TOday we saw a team which No1 in rushing win yet i see every guy on media picking the 32 nd and 31 st rushing team chargers and colts to play in the AFC championship and one to the SB.

I cannot for the life of me see 2 teams that cannot absolutely run win a SB.

The Jets will be playing the hottest team in the AFC next week out in San Diego, so we'll see how they do. The Ravens will beat the Patriots tomorrow. This is a rvenge game Baltimore has been waiting for all year the Patriots without welker going up against a still very strong defense will be too much for them. The Ravens are the more Physical team with a chip on their shoulders, and ready to put a hurting on Brady.

So next week I see Jets at Chargers and Ravens at Colts

In all honsety, it doesn't matter what they do; they will always suck because, well,...They are the Jets.

If I didn't hate the Jets so much, I would love to see them have to play Indy and beat them. Nothing more poetic then to have a team that you could have knocked out of the playoffs come back and beat you because you decided to sit your starters.

I am very proud of the Dolphins for sweeping the Jets this year. They were a better team than us jet haters gave credit, and it was an accomplishment to kick their ***** twice. And now I am hoping for crushing humiliation for them in their next game.

Back
Top Bottom