Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago
Jaguars and free-agent TE Julius Thomas have reached an agreement, per @MikeKlis. Big pickup for Jacksonville.

If the rumors are true and it's 9 mil for Julius Thomas... Wtf man. You'd rather rot away in Jacksonville for 1 mil more than play with Peyton?!

John Clayton mentioned Miami could make a play for Revis it sounded sketchy but he said it. It's a long shot

Could you imagine? I can't, but it is fun to think of. Miko would be so pissed.

I would like to see them get in and force the Pats to spend more.

IMO we cut Starks this week. One DT has to go. With Suh we will have 6 DT's on the roster. We know the young and inexpensive 3 of Francis, Johnson, and Johnson will stick. In fact I think Francis will end up starting alongside Suh. That leaves Starks and Mitchell. Mitchell is younger so I think he gets the nod.

I would think Mitchell would start with Suh?

I think Starks gets cut, but I would see if he would do a pay cut and allow him to make up the difference with team incentives. I think he could do well now with this line.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

If he says "no" to the cut, then I would can him.

IMO we cut Starks this week. One DT has to go. With Suh we will have 6 DT's on the roster. We know the young and inexpensive 3 of Francis, Johnson, and Johnson will stick. In fact I think Francis will end up starting alongside Suh. That leaves Starks and Mitchell. Mitchell is younger so I think he gets the nod.

Starks is better than all those pretty easily. Starks had more sacks last season than mitchell's entire 5 year career. I think we need to stop making wholes in our defense and I don't see how Francis has earn a start anywhere in the NFL yet. No where even close to showing he's starter quality.

I think we need to stop making wholes in our defense and I don't see how Francis has earn a start anywhere in the NFL yet. No where even close to showing he's starter quality.

I really wish I could understand the love AJ Francis gets. He's AJ Francis.

Starks is better than all those pretty easily. Starks had more sacks last season than mitchell's entire 5 year career. I think we need to stop making wholes in our defense and I don't see how Francis has earn a start anywhere in the NFL yet. No where even close to showing he's starter quality.
we got run over, not concerned about sacks

Odd that we arent any hearing any miami pursuit stuff right now...makes me think something big may be brewing

Back
Top Bottom