Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

I really like Wake Forest CB Kevin Johnson. He is great at looking back at the QB, and tracking the ball. He will slap the ball away and make the pick as well. He has good size, speed and is a sure tackler. I think getting a good rookie CB is smarter than overpaying for a guy we cannot afford like Revis. If Johnson is there in Round 2, I would take him. I think he is ranked around 50th on most draft Top 100 boards.

That FA list is going to get picked over fast tomorrow.

That said, there are always good bargains later in FA.

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports 39m39 minutes ago
Veteran TE Anthony Fasano is scheduled to visit the #Titans on Tuesday, per sources. Has 253 career catches. Most recently with #Chiefs

There's no way we're in the Revis sweepstakes, unless it's to bluff and drive NE out of the running.

Has Culliver been linked to anyone? I haven't heard his name one time. I'd love to get him in here, along with Rolle or Searcy.

Espn is saying there's rumors that Bowman could be cut from a failed physical..

Is his knee that bad off? Could he play in a 43?

I wonder what the plan is at MLB. If they cannot adequately improve it, Misi might have to go back there. We have to be ready for that.

Espn is saying there's rumors that Bowman could be cut from a failed physical..

Is his knee that bad off? Could he play in a 43?

Wow the 49ers aren't going to be able to field a team at this rate...he can play any scheme as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder what the plan is at MLB. If they cannot adequately improve it, Misi might have to go back there. We have to be ready for that.

Skuta was a guy I would've liked to have added to play SAM. Could've been backed up by Dion and McCain. As it stands I'd wait the linebacker market out...then either grab a mike or a sam. Misi plays the other spot and we draft a guy between rounds 1 and 4 to back him up.

If we can't get anyone worthwhile I really want Eric Kendricks, from what I've read he is definitely the best option. Maybe we could trade back only a couple picks with like the Ravens or a team who definitely wouldn't need a mlb...

It'd be great if we could manage to get Bowman, granted he's healthy enough to still play at a high level. But if that were the cause, don't think the 49ers would let him slip away

Back
Top Bottom