Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP · 2m 2 minutes ago
Bills are preparing to make an offer for Charles Clay per @JasonLaCanfora. If it's even close I still think Clay returns to Miami. We'll see

Dave Hyde @davehydesports · 18m 18 minutes ago
Since Revis is mentioned, why not allow all out-of-the-box big thoughts: Wallace trade for Adrian Peterson?

The Fins go 11 Personnel so much, I wonder if you just put Sims as the starter and invest more in the receiver position.

You're dreaming if you don't think there is a big drop-off between the two. There is not one play that Sims has made in his career that Clay could not have made. Conversely, there are several plays that Clay made that Sims could not have.

You're dreaming if you don't think there is a big drop-off between the two.

Nooooo, not dreaming. Sims is coming into his own. I like Clay, but I have said all offseason…what are the numbers we are talking?

Nooooo, not dreaming. Sims is coming into his own. I like Clay, but I have said all offseason…what are the numbers we are talking?

Agreed that Sims is coming into his own.But, his ceiling is no where Clay's. Now I complet agree on not over paying him.
The Bills can have him for 7+

Source: Corey Peters to Cardinals on three-year, $10.5 million deal shar.es/1fg0Wc via @FootballPost

damn i would have done that cut starks and been done at dt

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

"‏@JohnMiddlekauff: Former #Seahawks OG James Carpenter will sign with the #NYJets per source"

https://twitter.com/JohnMiddlekauff/status/575138068795011072

i'm glad we stayed away from this one

Agreed that Sims is coming into his own.But, his ceiling is no where Clay's. Now I complet agree on not over paying him.
The Bills can have him for 7+

I disagree . . . I think Sims ceiling is actually higher than Charles Clay . . . hell when you are 6'6" with 4.7 speed and already a really good blocker . . . once you become more comfortable as a catcher of the ball . . . Charles Clay can't really sniff you.

Sims has taken steps in becoming a better receiver. He's a guy that we could be talking about as one of the most complete TE's in the league by the end of his rookie contract.

But in 2015, Clay is a very important player for the development of Ryan Tannehill. It would hurt to lose him.

I think he goes to a "contender". I just worry about his injuries anyways. I love the player, but I am in love with his past work. Cannot reward a guy for what he has done in the past.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Everyone gets whipped by Suh. I'm still ticked off we went into Detroit thinking we could block him with just Pouncey...it was a disaster.

True….and true.

I disagree . . . I think Sims ceiling is actually higher than Charles Clay . . . hell when you are 6'6" with 4.7 speed and already a really good blocker . . . once you become more comfortable as a catcher of the ball . . . Charles Clay can't really sniff you.

Sims has taken steps in becoming a better receiver. He's a guy that we could be talking about as one of the most complete TE's in the league by the end of his rookie contract.

But in 2015, Clay is a very important player for the development of Ryan Tannehill. It would hurt to lose him.

We don't have many receivers...actually no other receivers besides Charles Clay who can truck you like he does. No one else is as violent a runner after the catch.

We don't have many receivers...actually no other receivers besides Charles Clay who can truck you like he does. No one else is as violent a runner after the catch.

Jarvis is pretty aggressive, but we've seen Clay do some serious trucking after the catch. He works the field really well and is a really great fit with Tannehill. With him already losing continuity with the departures of Gibson/Hartline and the whole Wallace thing hovering around . . . Clay is a guy that we really need to be keeping in 2015.

But I agree with the sentiment if a team comes blowing the doors off with a bigtime multi year deal, we are going to have to take our losses and look elsewhere.

If clay signs a big deal with buffalo, I wouldn't match it. I think the 7 mil can be better used than on an oft injured TE.

Back
Top Bottom