Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

I'd be interested in Marvin Jones if the Bengals were to cut him... injured all of last year but in 2013 he was a perfect #2 WR. If memory serves me correctly

hard to believe anyone would be dumb enough to try out greg little again lol

Bengals cut WR Greg Little and DE Robert Geathers

Surprised Greg Little has lasted in the league this long. One of the worst hands receivers I've ever seen. He was awful in college.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I'd be interested in Marvin Jones if the Bengals were to cut him... injured all of last year but in 2013 he was a perfect #2 WR. If memory serves me correctly

hard to believe anyone would be dumb enough to try out greg little again lol

They're not cutting Marvin Jones but I wanted us to draft him badly. He's got speed and is an excellent route runner. He just can't stay healthy.

Pick up Harry Douglas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcons release G Justin Blalock

I'd add him to the list...need to watch him though. Grades out well as a pass blocker, on the big side but tested above average when he came out.

My concern is why he was cut...because Kyle Shannahan is running a ZBS there, and if he wasn't a scheme fit that's an issue for us.

atl played zone prior also and blaylock was pretty solid...might be a medical cut...miami should kick the tires on him

somebody pulled the whool over the eyes on arthur blank on some of the guys retained in that coaching staff

I just do not want a Daryn Colledge answer at LG again. I want quality.

atl played zone prior also and blaylock was pretty solid...might be a medical cut...miami should kick the tires on him

somebody pulled the whool over the eyes on arthur blank on some of the guys retained in that coaching staff

Falcons released LG Justin Blalock.
The move clears $3.8 million in cap room, but creates a need in Atlanta. The Falcons' starting left guard since he entered the NFL in 2007, Blalock was likely deemed a poor schematic fit for new OC Kyle Shanahan's zone-run game. Pro Football Focus gave Blalock above-average marks in 2014, and he just turned 31. Expect Blalock to draw interest from power-blocking teams.
via Rotoworld

If you sign off on him I don't have to watch him haha, doesn't seem like medical. Very happy to add him to a pool of realistically 4 guys who seem likely to test the market that would upgrade LG.

1. Franklin
2. Wiz
3. Bolling
4. Blalock
5. Carpenter/Sims

Falcons released LG Justin Blalock.
The move clears $3.8 million in cap room, but creates a need in Atlanta. The Falcons' starting left guard since he entered the NFL in 2007, Blalock was likely deemed a poor schematic fit for new OC Kyle Shanahan's zone-run game. Pro Football Focus gave Blalock above-average marks in 2014, and he just turned 31. Expect Blalock to draw interest from power-blocking teams.
via Rotoworld

If you sign off on him I don't have to watch him haha, doesn't seem like medical. Very happy to add him to a pool of realistically 5 guys who seem likely to test the market that would upgrade LG.

1. Franklin
2. Wiz
3. Bolling
4. Blalock
5. Carpenter

well u should still watch him but i'm pretty sure with sam baker and jake matthews and clabo prior they were zone and he faired fine...i dont have a 2014 take on his play

Back
Top Bottom