Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

I've always liked Tyvon. Went on IR last year. But idk how well his play has held up

only interesting guys thats been released and mentioned here basically have been Kendall Langford and Anthony Fasano.... but basically those guys are guys just to keep in the back of your minds for the Dolphins.

We've got a younger version of Fasano on the roster in Arthur Lynch. Go watch his tape and tell me he doesn't remind of Fasano. We're fine at TE IMO.

Langford is a 3-4 DE...played DE in the 3-4 at Hampton, played here in Miami...don't know what St. Louis was thinking when they signed him but either way he wouldn't have been a fit here.

We've got a younger version of Fasano on the roster in Arthur Lynch. Go watch his tape and tell me he doesn't remind of Fasano. We're fine at TE IMO.

Langford is a 3-4 DE...played DE in the 3-4 at Hampton, played here in Miami...don't know what St. Louis was thinking when they signed him but either way he wouldn't have been a fit here.

Especially at the contract he got. Fell way behind Donald and Brockers last year

i thought branch played strong safety in oakland...i think injuries has fell him...

so far not hearing much to be interested in for miami

Sounds like Skuta was the stand-in whenever Aldon Smith and co were out due to injuries. Versatile guy it looks.. Can he play Outside and In?

Says he played defensive line and linebacker in college. Either way would be a depth signing.

According to Vic Lombardi of CBS Denver, the Broncos and impending free agent WR Demaryius Thomas are no closer to reaching an agreement on a long-term contract.

Lombardi adds that Thomas expects to receiver the Broncos’ franchise tag by Tuesday of next week.

Broncos GM John Elway previously confirmed that they will use their franchise tag on Thomas if ta long-term deal isn’t in place before the deadline, per Lindsay Jones.
http://nfltraderumors.co/no-progres...ius-thomas-expecting-franchise-tag-next-week/

No question Langford is best as a 3-4 DE. . . but he can definitely fill a role as a 4-3 dt on this dolphins d-line and stuff the run from that position. He is still a good player, but the rams have arguably the deepest and most talented d line in the nfl and when you can save 6 million on cutting KL, you do it.

If I am Miami I'm at least taking a look.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

oh i agree on Fasano... not saying we should bring him in really.... just keep in the back of our minds (in case of a clay issue) .... but i want Clay bad

Langford I like a lot... I know all about him from Hampton and all, i was big in drafting him actually, but he would be great to bring in rotational and helping us in the run game if needed...

once again, just keeping these guys in the back of our minds... not necessarily sign them.

theres no releases yet that are interesting either.... still waiting

Hartline was cut!!!

The Dolphins have officially released longtime wide receiver Brian Hartline on Friday, per the team's official website.

Hartline, drafted by Miami in the fourth round of the 2009 draft, signed a five-year, $30.775 million contract in 2013. His cap number for 2015 was $7.3 million. After registering 1,083 yards in 2012 and 1,016 yards in 2013, Hartline took a step back in 2014 with a disappointing campaign where he caught only 39 passes for 474 yards and two scores. The 28-year-old has 4,243 yards and 12 touchdowns through six seasons in the league.

Back
Top Bottom