Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

it wouldnt be that bad to bring in stephan jackson for a tryout. we need a big body bruiser

it wouldnt be that bad to bring in stephan jackson for a tryout. we need a big body bruiser

Only problem is, there are A LOT of guys in the draft that can give you this on day 3. 4.6 with big bodies.

The only downside would be having to use a pick, but you may just find somebody with some great upside in the process.

From Clayton, Shefter, and NFL Live.

Pats will keep Revis, and McCortey with a franchise tag. They must spend to get to the cap spending floor.

Zona has to keep Dan Williams.

IF Denver cannot keep Knighto, he likely goes to Oakland, who also has to spend. Oak could go after C Hudson at $7-8M over Wisnewski, and Tory Smith at #10M.

SF is going back to more power running and wants to keep Iupati ($7-8M) or could go to Franklin for a lessor price.

I am watching to see Mike Devito's situation in KC. He is good run stuffer and could help in a rotation. Plus, he is a fmr. Black Bear.

Jaguars will cut CB Will Blackmon, is he any good? also nobody has said anything about T. Herremans, is he to old? can we be interested at least as a fallback plan or depth to fill the guards?

Just looking through this thread, Kendall Langford is by far the best name that Miami should be looking into.

That St. Louis DLine is just ridiculously stacked and it made no sense to keep him at that high price tag. Come home ,and give the interior part of the most pathetic run defense in the league the last 6 games, some much needed help.

Langfords a better 5 tech than 43 dt...that rams signing was odd given the 43 he would play in...

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 1h 1 hour ago
Considering how much competition #Redskins had for @Freakyjean99, it bodes well for Suh, Fairley & Pot Roast. Few DTs, so many teams need em

Odrick is going to get much more than anyone expects. The DT market is going to be crazy…way more than I thought weeks ago OR what I would want to pay.

I would sign a rotational DT and draft a DT in RD 1 at this point. I would have to land David Harris in FA.

Steven jackson would be nursing something before the ink dried on the new contract...no thanks

only interesting guys thats been released and mentioned here basically have been Kendall Langford and Anthony Fasano.... but basically those guys are guys just to keep in the back of your minds for the Dolphins.

Let's make it easy on the OP and start posting people who are Attractive on the Cut Wire.

This post shouldn't be 15 pages long yet but like 1 page.Garbage so far.

Back
Top Bottom