Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

id love fasano back cheap, good player, great blocker and a red zone option

He isn't what you need at TE in terms of a threat but I'd love to Fasano back on the roster if he came on the cheap. Guy is a workhorse in the running game and catches about anything thrown his way. He isn't going to strike fear in anyone in the passing game but he adds depth and durability.

With that said, I still would love Miami to sign or draft a speedy TE as a seem threat, this offense needs one, Clay just continues to be an enigma, is he, isn't he...

Charles Clay 40 time: 4.69
Charles Clay 3 cone: 7.07
Charles Clay 20 shuttle: 4.15

now these above may be unofficial, i could be off..... but compare these times to TEs... i think they are quite nice.

Feels like we have a "Fasano" type with Dion Sims.

I may be alone on this, but I liked what I saw with Sims when Clay was hurt that I'd give him a crack at the #1 TE position. I like Clay, but wouldn't be heartbroken if he was a cap casualty.

I'd take Fasano back in a heartbeat. as the third TE, why the hell not. Assuming clay is still here.

Fasano was hurt all year but his wrong blocking really did take a hit. I think lynch might end up a poor mans fasano

but is lynch?

lynch is making 5th round rookie contract money...fasano will make at least double that...i don't see where one is worth more given that....and lynch at least still has some upside...fasano if anything is trending down

i'll pass unless i got an injury in camp or something then maybe i give him a call...but no i would not be interested in that as a signee where i likely give him some guaranteed money in the pact...especially when right now i don't need to

lynch is making 5th round rookie contract money...fasano will make at least double that...i don't see where one is worth more given that....and lynch at least still has some upside...fasano if anything is trending down

i'll pass unless i got an injury in camp or something then maybe i give him a call...but no i would not be interested in that as a signee where i likely give him some guaranteed money in the pact...especially when right now i don't need to

Exactly. Would be a waste of a roster spot. He wouldn't be ahead of Clay or Sims so why bother. Let a younger guy develop in the 3rd string TE spot.

but is lynch?

does lynch need to be yet... he is young and not expensive... give him time to see

Clay/Sims is the main important pieces as it is

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

thoughts on New Orleans OG- Jahri Evans and Ben Grubbs

what do you guys think first off on their ability, play, age, etc... also financially what are we looking at here???

Charles Clay 40 time: 4.69
Charles Clay 3 cone: 7.07
Charles Clay 20 shuttle: 4.15

now these above may be unofficial, i could be off..... but compare these times to TEs... i think they are quite nice.

It isn't his raw ability, Clay on paper is a great target. I think personally he was injured more than was let on last season because he didn't look like the same Clay of 2013. I know that sounds weird since yardage wise he was 12th in the league and missed 2 games. I'd love to keep Clay, he makes the team better not worse.

Back
Top Bottom