*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

I wish fox would turn this **** off and put the Rams game on at least. That was one is actually close

Why wouldn't they go for it on 4 th down, defense is tired and no one would have complained if they didn't get it as Campbell preaches an aggressive game but doesn't go for it at a time like that

Lamar Miller has 7 runs for 44 yards. 7 RUNS!!!!!! 6.5 yard average.......7 RUNS!!!!!!

Campbell shows he is over his skis by punting that ball.

It amazes me the number of holding calls that don't get call when we're on defense but when on offense the refs threw them all the time

Pick 6 broke out back. We could never overcome it and Tannehill took a sack on the drive where we needed a score in the 4th. Same old story.

Oh but he had a nice flurry of plays in the third. And this creates that small excuse to keep him around and keep hoping he turns the corner.

How long can we wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pick 6 was recoverable, it was a bad play but lets not act like that is the reason we lost

Sure let's look forward to the draft....so we can use the same formula that got us game changers like Dion Jordan and Devante Parker.

Had plenty of chances. Offense failed again. Many will blame the defense but they played hard and gave up 17 points while the game mattered, 3 bc Dallas started at the 20

Raiders lose. Jets lose. A Miami win today would have put us right in the wildcard spot. Typical maimi fail.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

The pick 6 was recoverable, it was a bad play but lets not act like that is the reason we lost

Did you see the scoreboard? The free 7 points was the difference.

Well this was fun. If shooting yourself in the foot was an actual act and not just a literal statement, we would be missing everything up to the hip by now...

I see a ton of QBs get pissed when they fail to get a 3rd down. Tannehill just trots to the sideline after a pick 6 like oh well no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom