*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Ehhh...love the rusher but we need all around but maybe they believe they can get that out of him?

Ok pick. Could have been worse and better. There must be something really ???? about Foster for him to keep falling like this. Even more than the dilute test and walkout at Indy. Just do not want the Pats sliding back into the first and grabbing Foster and then he becomes an pro=bowler for the next 10 years.

He was rated 15th overall by Mayock. Just because you don't know him doesn't mean it is a bad pick

I would have much rather had r. Foster even with that shoulder or t.j watt. Basically I wanted a linebacker, not a freaking de. Suh will continue to get double teamed all day because I just don't see this dude having a big impact. That's just my opinion. And yes, I am aware of him, just not a huge fan. He's decent, but nothing to write home about

Told y'all it wouldn't be lamp. Thought Foster but if Gase isnt sold with his saban connection then give me a pass rusher. Welcome home Harris!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes it would have been cool if miami traded down and there were teams reported looking to trade up, but that would be at the very end of the 1st. You don't know what talent would be left for miami going that far and miami probably didn't get the picks and value worthy of trading back from teams, so that's most likely why they didn't.

I like it, I was hoping for Foster to be with Timmons and Alonso, but this guy will be a great player for years.

How can anybody be against this pick.
One of the best edge rushers in the draft.
Just because they didn't pick the player you wanted makes it a bad pick??
Please!!
These self proclaimed "experts" on this board make me laugh.

Last time we had a dynamic pass rusher was/is Wake. He's not good at playing the run but we all love Wake. Harris is similar in that he's a dynamic pass rusher which we really need. I know some people here are not high on him and I understand why. I'm not saying he's going to be an all pro but he will bring it all the time and Wake is 35. Hoping we can do some damage tomorrow night

Ozzy rules!!

I predicted a DE or DL would be the pick.
Wake will retire soon. This cat will step in and not miss a beat.
Great pick with no downside.
We just have to land 4 good players to have a great draft
LB or OG in round 2.

Solid pick. Needs to be better vs. the run, but as a pass rusher he's pretty stellar.

Something's up with Foster.

Back
Top Bottom