*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Dolphins GM Chris Grier said the Dolphins received two trade offers for the No. 22 pick

Wow
Hardly Wow when you don't know what they were giving and what Phins would settle for. Anyway...zero reaction to that so let's say WOW was NAAH! Move on as it's irrelevant.

Not an awful pick. Pretty versatile DE. Hope we take advantage of it. Welcome to the Dolphins Harris.

Guys, get over Foster. Everyone passed on him for a reason. Two bad shoulders. He'll be there tomorrow because noone is taking him tonight. He's been red flag for more than one reason. Will Harris be a starter day one? Probably not but he will play a lot. Btw, what's the name of that great pass rusher that is not very good VS the run? You know the one everyone here loves? Oh yeah, WAKE!!

Ozzy rules!!

I would have LOVED to see Foster in aqua, but that medical recheck really must have been bad. I actually hope that we don't trade up at all in this draft regardless of what's going on, we need all of the very limited picks that we still have.

mando was right. They wanted Barnett or Harris and were not about to miss on both

Ozzy rules!!

Hardly Wow when you don't know what they were giving and what Phins would settle for. Anyway...zero reaction to that so let's say WOW was NAAH! Move on as it's irrelevant.

Deep draft, would have traded out most likely.

mando was right. They wanted Barnett or Harris and were not about to miss on both

Ozzy rules!!

Deep draft, would have traded out most likely.

Field Yates @FieldYates
Atlanta just traded pick 31 and 2017 third and seventh round picks to Seattle for pick 26.

Thats what Seattle just got so yup I would gave traded out.

Cut Dion Jordan,paid a mediocre Branch 10 mil a year, passed on a trade down, then went ahead and spent the 1st round pick on another mediocre DE............Think every curse word in existence, that's what I think of this FO right now.

Back
Top Bottom