*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

It's neat that the site freezes up because folks in here bitch and moan about the pick. It never fails :lol:about who was

Dolphins GM Chris Grier said the Dolphins received two trade offers for the No. 22 pick

Wow

I think the guy fits the scheme. I have concerns about his ability to play the run but our defense is built to play with a lead (lol...alright I just has to chuckle there for a minute).

Guys Foster was red flag earlier because he has not one but both shoulders so that plus all the other stuff and he'll be there tomorrow most likely

Ozzy rules!!

Foster might have had the most talent but that freakin NFL drug programs a biatch and will be nice to not have to worry about that. NE probably drafts him and he becomes an All Pro but I'm glad I won't have to cringe every time right before I open up Rotoworld

What was our rush defense statistics last year? Yea, let's keep attacking the edge. It's been working. No one will figure out our Achilles's Heel.

An inside backer with elite skills starring us in the face and we get cute again. Yea sure, we can find linebacker and DT help later in the draft or for cheap in FA.

How long since Zach Thomas was here?

There's a recognition problem with our organization and LBs.

And Gawd forbid we solidify the left side of the line for the next decade.

I'm beginning to think we are not too much different from the Jets when it comes to defying all sensible logic on draft day and simply take BPA that falls in your lap.

No time for the "DE's are more valuable than OG or LB" arguments. Tell me that when the rush yards start to pile up game after game. Or we get ripped game after game by seam TE's exploiting our inability to cover athletic TE's up the middle or in space.

This is common sense. Take the gifts you are given.

MLB

Would someone please email the full defensive positional chart to our FO? Apparently our copy doesn't have the middle of the field on it.

I'm sorry but I hate this pick... first foster is there at a position of need bigger then DE. Second we need a player that has to play every down not a situational pass rusher playing 12-15 snaps a game. Hope he proves me wrong but not happy at all. Would have been happier with Lamp or Mckinley

Ask Tanny how he feels with that pick? Lamp would have been an instant starter. Charles Harris a starter or a student next season behind Wake learning? I'm an instant fix person myself when it comes to 1st round picks. Can anybody with knowledge of Harris tell me he's a starter on day one?

Chris Grier said we had two offers to move down, but liked Harris enough to submit the card - we didn't want to lose him.

Back
Top Bottom