*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Sucks I have to use Sunday Ticket to watch this on DAZN, the streaming service the NFL gave exclusive rights to in Canada. I have a feeling we're the ginnea pigs testing it before it goes live in the USA. Its decent for the most part, but what sucks for me is you can't skip commercials, I always PVR everything and skip commercials. But it is a hell of a lot cheaer, at $20 a month or $160 for the year I believe.

Speaking of commercials, the NFL made a change to get rid of some last offseason. But if you PVR games and skip commercials you realize what the sneaky bastards did is make every commercial 30 seconds longer, so we didn't gain anything, if anything total commercial time may be even longer.

Sucks to have games that mean nothing! So damn sick of being irrelevant. If we win great if we lose great. Can’t win either way. We lose get a better draft pick and then F that up with the great scouting department and TBum in Griers ear. Such a hopeless feeling dang this team makes me drink. Why am I so addicted to this Team and care so much. Lord please help me. Cheers brothers

I have to go to a sports bar to watch games, and for the first time, I just can't justify the trip. I would much rather watch Tiger Woods even though he's not in contention. This is shockingly more disappointing than the Cam Cameron 1-15 debacle.

dysfunctional is a little extreme. They are lacking talent in the trenches, which poses issues deeper in their team. For example, they can't stop the run or rush the passer with their line. So that leaves LBs and Secondary exposed. Their Oline cannot block or pass protect. Based on the pressure, teams play the pass closer and they struggle to get to the chains. So pressure, defenses playing tight and not being able to run the ball, all are bad factors.
What other adjective would you like to use to describe the team? "Chaos" maybe?

I’m debating about going to BJs to watch the game or not. I want to see how the young guys do and that’s about it

Ozzy rules!!

Whiskey or tequila ?

1966278.jpg

DILLY DILLY

Game isnt being televised here on the west coast. No idea why, because the bucs arent even playing an AFC team. We get the ****ing Pats v the Bills. In ****ing FLORIDA.

Total bullshit.

That's what the fans get when our team sucks dick. Thanks Dolphins.

We have a chance in this game, both teams are struggling’ of coure I said that about the the Tampa Bay as well. We did have a chance to win that game as well.

I think the defense will start out and play slightly better ealry but if we go scoreless or close to it in the first half yet again...(a real possibility) could go straight downhill quickly.

Will tank and Howard go all year without a pick? I mean not even a tipped ball?

Rizzi your ST are on notice- your unit has failed this team this year, big time.

Game isnt being televised here on the west coast. No idea why, because the bucs arent even playing an AFC team. We get the ****ing Pats v the Bills. In ****ing FLORIDA.

Total bullshit.

That's what the fans get when our team sucks ****. Thanks Dolphins.

It's because both the Bucs and Dolphins games are on FOX this week. The NFL has relaxed the rules between AFC and NFC broadcasters (in this case, CBS and FOX) to allow games to be shuffled around. That's why a real junker of a game between the 3-8 Broncos and 4-7 Dolphins is being done by the F-team FOX broadcast booth.

It's because both the Bucs and Dolphins games are on FOX this week. The NFL has relaxed the rules between AFC and NFC broadcasters (in this case, CBS and FOX) to allow games to be shuffled around. That's why a real junker of a game between the 3-8 Broncos and 4-7 Dolphins is being done by the F-team FOX broadcast booth.

Seriously though, what other team gets ****ed over like this in its home state?

I'm sick of this bullshit.

Sucks to have games that mean nothing! So damn sick of being irrelevant. If we win great if we lose great. Can’t win either way. We lose get a better draft pick and then F that up with the great scouting department and TBum in Griers ear. Such a hopeless feeling dang this team makes me drink. Why am I so addicted to this Team and care so much. Lord please help me. Cheers brothers

Speaking of which, I just woke up and had coffee. Perhaps a Bloody Mary is on the menu to start this Day of Misery.

Dilly Dilly.

Back
Top Bottom