*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DENVER BRONCOS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

At this point I'd rather see Carroo get reps than parker. Ah who am i kidding? They both suck

Please read post again. It was regarding the post saying Miami has had a good running game because Pouncey got injured, when in fact the injury happened after the yards were gained.

Yes I was responding that we got those yards in spite of Pouncey's holding and missed blitz pick ups. It testament to the other olinemen as Pouncey has easily been the weakest link of the bunch. When he goes out we get good push up the middle which hasn't been the case most of the day as we've made our yards running outside and off tackle

...including a pick 6.
true - my bad. we really need him to play a complete game next week - everything went right today and we got 35 points - but misleading as we only mustered 15 first downs...

Yes I was responding that we got those yards in spite of Pouncey's holding and missed blitz pick ups. It testament to the other olinemen as Pouncey has easily been the weakest link of the bunch. When he goes out we get good push up the middle which hasn't been the case most of the day as we've made our yards running outside and off tackle

Nobody said Pouncey didn't make mistakes or even had a good game, but you can't give Brendal credit for rushing yards gained when he wasn't in damn game.

Back
Top Bottom