***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! :hello: Our 5-5 Dolphins will travel 1180 miles north to play their AFC East Division rivals, the 3-7 Buffalo Bills. Fins earlier this season defeated the Bills 38-10 when they visited Landshark Stadium back on October 4.

Miami also has a three game winning streak, and currently leads the all-time regular season series over the Bills 52-34-1 since the Fins entered into professional football in the old AFL back in 1966. Tony Sparano is also 3-0 over the Bills since being named the Dolphins Head Coach.

Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker will announce the live TV game commentary for the NFL On CBS, with WFOR CBS 4 televisng locally on HD. Former Dolphin players Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Local weather conditions at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, New York, for this afternoon's 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff is forecast as Partly Cloudy and Clear Skies at 47 degrees, feels like 42 degrees, 20% precipitation, 42% humidity, and southwest winds at 12 miles per hour.

Visiting Dolphins will dress in their white jerseys and aqua pants, while the host Bills will wear their matching navy blue jerseys and pants.

Fins should be well rested after that victory over the Panthers, and 11 days between games. We hope to see Ricky Williams produce another great game as he did at Carolina. Let's also see our Fins dominate those Bills at Buffalo today, and LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/schedule/bills-vs-dolphins

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009112901/2009/REG12/dolphins@bills

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/12-CBS.html

http://www.freefootballradio.com/Miami.html

My early prediction:

Dolphins win 27-13

Ricky Williams runs for 125 yards, 49 receiving yards, 2 TD's

Chad Henne: 18-27, 175 passing yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Paul Solai will stop the Bills run game

Sean Smith- 1 INT
Joey Porter- 1.5 sacks

well it was a tough stretch two games in a short time they came up big though were back in the hunt but they really should benefit from 11 days off it's almost like having a bye late in the season and god knows we needed it alot of guys banged up.we "must" not over look this team by no means 1 game at a time we ned to win this game and new england to lose monday night and that pats game will be huge and for first place lets go fins we can do it!!!!

this games going to be way too easy. they gotta let the bench play and have the starters rested for the cheatriots game.

this games going to be way too easy. they gotta let the bench play and have the starters rested for the cheatriots game.
Buffalo is not a pushover, don't look past them. We're not good enough to look past teams, and even if we were, Sparano would never do that.

Prediction: Dolphins 27 Bills 10

I am confident that the phins will win. Our running game should be at it's best racking over 150 yards. Henne should have the same day as he has been having the last few weeks (165 yds 1 td). Our defense will have an easier day then we've had. They will get pressure on the Qb and force some bad throws. I don't want to overlook his game against the bills but I think the phins should cruise to 6-5 going into the pats game.

Can't wait! This should be a fun game to watch.

They are missing both guards they shouldnt be able to run the ball to well and we should get a good pass rush up the middle

Well, similar situation as last year. We basically have to win out if we want playoffs. Thankfully most of that team is here again, and so they know what it's like.

I have a feeling Chad is going to have HUGE game passing tomorrow.

I'm feeling 3+ TDs........

I'm nervous about today's game. everyone thinks this is a cake walk, but with TO and Lee Evans over there and our suspect secondary, you just never know. we are not good enough and have sustained too many injuries to think any game is an easy win.

I predict Jason Taylor will have his best game ever as a Dolphin and rumors will run wild of his return for another season.

Back
Top Bottom