***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker will announce the live TV game commentary for the NFL On CBS, with WFOR CBS 4 televisng locally on HD. Former Dolphin players Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

Not that it matters, but why is Steve Tasker announcing the Dolphin/Bills game? We normally don't get announcers that are neutral or in our favor, but it seems we normally get announcers that are fans or played for teams we are playing that week (Especially AFC East).....starting to get a bit old.

I've noticed.

I'm surprised that nobody on NFLN has said that if NO beats NE and Miami beats Buf, they play for the division next week.
ya i mean i agree, but the thing is, if we do win next week and we do end up tied for first place with the pats[ yes technically we r ahead bc division record but still tied at 7-5 record] but they prob dont see us as a threat even so bc they look at r 4 final games and the pats 4 final games and they prob see the pats winning the division still. but yes it should be brought up and talked about, but god forbid ppl give us credit.

as u said though, i love being the underdog also and its fine if knowone talks about us at all, if we win, that will do all the talking.

ya i mean i agree, but the thing is, if we do win next week and we do end up tied for first place with the pats[ yes technically we r ahead bc division record but still tied at 7-5 record] but they prob dont see us as a threat even so bc they look at r 4 final games and the pats 4 final games and they prob see the pats winning the division still. but yes it should be brought up and talked about, but god forbid ppl give us credit.

as u said though, i love being the underdog also and its fine if knowone talks about us at all, if we win, that will do all the talking.
Well after NE, we play @Jax,@Ten, Houston, Pittsburgh.

After Miami, NE plays Car, @Buf, Jax, @ Houston.

NE has a more favorable schedule than us, but I if we win out, we win the division.

No worries, the posts will start rolling in when we start rolling the Bills!!!! We have to play smart offense and get our defense rolling and confident from the get.

Back
Top Bottom