*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Today was like another bye week. I loved it. Got to watch stress free football games and got some stuff done. It was great not having Miami on today. The bye week is my favorite week of the whole season.

Yeah, it was like having 2 byes this year.

Can't wait for kickoff.

I can't think of a bigger game since the '85 Bears game. Win tonight and a lot of the 4-letter's HATORADE goes away. Lose and may GOD have mercy on us because the 4-letter will grind us into dust.

I'll be there tonight. Hopefully I will get to post something that doesn't get reported or shown by the TV coverage.

I hate to say it but i feel this is going to be a let down game for us. I see us coming out flat and just not getting in any type of groove. Tampa 20 fins 13 :(

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

by the way--- if anyone is getting a PS4, go to the gaming forum of this site... I posted a buy 2 get 1 game free coupon code... didn't want to clutter the main forum with a PS4 thread.

happy christmas

It will only be close if the refs want to teach us a lesson.

Ya they always seem to make a few god awful calls in favor of the other team hopefully no bs is pulled by refs

Somehow I think the Fins are coming to Tampa to give them a massive thumping just to show up all the negativity this last week. I hope I'm right!!

I believe we are going to crush TB. Will be running on high, pent-up emotion.

I hate to say it but i feel this is going to be a let down game for us. I see us coming out flat and just not getting in any type of groove. Tampa 20 fins 13 :(

I have never heard the locker room this angry. I expect them to come out ready to tear someone's head off. Also, I think there will be more penalties on the Dolphins as they will be overly aggressive. That should translate to a win versus a bad team.

Back
Top Bottom