***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

So excited...just gotta make it through the workday...

Cant wait to see Sean Smith against Antonio Bryant a really good Wide Out lets see how he responds...

I know this is sorta off topic but:

What usually happens during gameday? Do players practice early in the morning? Do they go through stretching sessions? Do they study plays? Do they have a big meeting or do they just chill and relax waiting for game time?

I know this is sorta off topic but:

What usually happens during gameday? Do players practice early in the morning? Do they go through stretching sessions? Do they study plays? Do they have a big meeting or do they just chill and relax waiting for game time?

I think they can do whatever before the game...just have to report a certain number of hours (3?) before kickoff.

All I care for in a preseaon game is us to make no mistakes and make big plays while our 1st team is out and also if henne is getting better. Win or lose i can care less about. I rather see a coach put their team through plays that they need work on in preseason that they must perfected during regular season.

This week I think we see a good dose of Fasano tonight. The first game we got Ginn, the second we got Ronnie and tonight I think Fasaon catches 4-6 balls and the first offense puts up 17 points.......

So excited...just gotta make it through the workday...

same here...I'm glad we get to watch it out here on the west coast live!

The first game, I watched after a 3 hour tape dealy on NFLN. The second game I had to wait till the followiing Saturday morning to watch the tape delay on NFLN. Then I thought for sure I was going to miss this game as the tape delay is friday morning and I work fridays, but then I seen on my TV guide it's nationally televised and I realized how lucky I was to get to watch this 3rd preseason game.

The 4th game is also a tape delay on NFLN scheduled for Friday but I realized I will be on vacation and I will definetley be watching from my hotel room in Reno NV, so i'll get to watch the tape delay on NFLN the following day! I'm not going to miss one Dolphins game this season woooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!

Tampa Bay will be a horrible team this yr. I dont care if we lose this game by 100 pts. What I want to see is no injuries and the rookies get the experience...

Looking forward to it!! Just another 2 hours and 15 minutes of work and a dentist appointment to go to get through the day!!

Will Pat White be playing in this one?

Probably not. CP is supposed to play into the 3rd quarter with Henne getting about a quarter and a half. If White does make it in it will probably be very late in the game.

I suppose if CP comes out on fire and the offense really clicks Sporano may decide he's seen enough and pull CP out early.

Next week White may get an entire half.

Back
Top Bottom