***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Any predictions on how many Wild Cat plays the Fins will run today? Last time it was 5, so we can use that as a guide. You guys think it will be more or less?

I predict three WC plays. Just so they got some practice in and don't reveal it too much.

Well since the starters will be in longer for this game then the last one I see more wildcat plays. I will say 7.

Any predictions on how many Wild Cat plays the Fins will run today? Last time it was 5, so we can use that as a guide. You guys think it will be more or less?

I predict three WC plays. Just so they got some practice in and don't reveal it too much.

I think we're gonna run a lot of WC plays. Maybe as many as 10 but they'll be the ones we already ran last season and last week. The idea will be to make opponents think we're gonna run the WC maybe even more than we really end up doing. Just make Ds spend time practicing for it.

Will be psyched to see Sean and Vontae both play well together tonight.

Game time baby.....2 hours and counting....def cant wait to see our first team play alot today should be a chance for them to flex some muscle.

i put 100 down at the phins as 1 point dogs.

How in the hell are we dogs.....this is the preseason game starters play the most in. And they have no offensive identity or definite solution at QB and a D going through complete transition that is beyond me....i know you get three points as the home team but that means we are straight up favs by only 2 points....eh gambling i will never get it

How in the hell are we dogs.....this is the preseason game starters play the most in. And they have no offensive identity or definite solution at QB and a D going through complete transition that is beyond me....i know you get three points as the home team but that means we are straight up favs by only 2 points....eh gambling i will never get it

thats why i jumped on it. too good to be true. also get this, the cowboys are only 3 point faves week 1 vs the bucs. im about to get in on that

What an awesome surprise! The game is on Fox here in Atlanta!

Cant watch the entire game since Im tired as **** from school and I really need to be awake as I have a big test first hour, but I'll watch til the end of the 3rd

man its gonna be good to see Seam Smith back on the field....with the way vontae showed us how he plays and with the talent Smith has those two will be special. I just hope their development continues and they never accept how good they are.

Me be ready fo sum futbol! :hclap: :woohoo:

Lets ROCK AND ROLL tonight Dolphins! :df81: :dolphins:

I wanna see my Dolphins whuppin some Buccaneer butt all over the field ... especially the O-LINE! Open up some BIG ole holes for Ronnie and Ricky tonight. I wanna see some old school smash mouth football out there ... Parcells style. :baxter:

Back
Top Bottom