*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

horseexerciseballgif-1.jpg

I'm so nervous about this game. I just feel that every game that Luck gets under his belt makes him significantly harder to beat. He's a special player.

Well, don't you think it works both ways? Every game that Tannehill plays, he is getting much better, only difference is with Luck, considering all the college, and pro games he has started, you have a good idea how good he will one day be, with Tannihill, nobody knows, all we do know is that his ceiling is still higher then Luck's could be.

Well, don't you think it works both ways? Every game that Tannehill plays, he is getting much better, only difference is with Luck, considering all the college, and pro games he has started, you have a good idea how good he will one day be, with Tannihill, nobody knows, all we do know is that his ceiling is still higher then Luck's could be.

Nobody will know what either of their ceiling's will be until they hit it. They both are making phenomenal strides though.

Getting pressure on Luck will cause him to force the ball and make mistakes. Likewise, our oline must give Tannehill enough protection.
My prediction is
Mia 33
Colts 31
Sturgis kicks the game winner in the last minute.

All Time Head-to-Head: Miami 44-25 in regular season; Miami 2-0 in playoffs

Current Streak: Colts have won last 4

Longest Win Streak - Dolphins: 14 (12/5/77-9/20-87)

Longest Win Streak - Colts: 4 (11/2/03-11/4/12)

Largest Margin of Victory - Dolphins: 44 (Miami 44 - Baltimore 0, 11/11/73, Orange Bowl)

Largest Margin of Victory - Colts: 35 (Baltimore 35 - Miami 0, 11/1/70, Memorial Stadium (Baltimore)

The browns had a 4 game win streaking against us heading into last week, time to put an end to another streak!

Let's go MIAMI!

20130908_lbm_bk4_1670_standard_3520-1.jpg

The colts longest winning streak should be 5. they won 5 in a row from 75 to 77.

I expect to see this more than a few times tomorrow!!!! Fins Up!!

I'm feeling pretty confident about this game. Dolphins 24, Colts 13. Colts won't be able to move the ball much and we will have +2 turnovers by the time it is over.

so pumped for this game.

this game is huge for playoff implications down the line.

first of all, lets try and get revenge from last year when we lost a tough one in indy.

secondly, imagine being able to go home 2-0, how much momentum we would have? yes we went home 2-0 in 2010 before dropping 2 at home, but this years squad is a lot better.

playing a banged up team, which will be missing ballard and allen. must take advantage of there injuries. colts still do have luck, wayne, hilton, fleener, and bradshaw is still a good back, so the colts will be no slouches on offense despite there injuries.

this game can go a long way in telling us whether we will be legit contenders or not this season

Both teams are concerned about Luck. Dolphins fans are concerned about Luck because he's a damn good QB. Colts fans are concerned about Luck getting literally killed by our passrush.

Both teams are concerned about Luck. Dolphins fans are concerned about Luck because he's a damn good QB. Colts fans are concerned about Luck getting literally killed by our passrush.

And rightly so. The Dline is among the best. Who is the Colts back up QB? :eat:

There is no doubt that Luck is a very good QB to probably soon to be great QB, but my point is that Tannehill is not exactly the 2nd coming of the Sanchize, he is also slowly looking like the real deal, with much less QB experience then Luck. Last year with less talant at his disposal, his QB rating was still only a few micro points behind the Luck.....and yes, Miami will also have a more dangerous passrush. :)

There is no doubt that Luck is a very good QB to probably soon to be great QB, but my point is that Tannehill is not exactly the 2nd coming of the Sanchize, he is also slowly looking like the real deal, with much less QB experience then Luck. Last year with less talant at his disposal, his QB rating was still only a few micro points behind the Luck.....and yes, Miami will also have a more dangerous passrush. :)

Nowhere in this site have I doubted Tannehill's potential; but right now, Luck is ahead, which isn't surprising. Doesn't mean it's permanent. Just means Tannehill was more raw and we couldn't be bothered to give him any weapons to work with last year to help groom him faster.

Couldn't care less about QB ratings. Right up there with WPA.

Nowhere in this site have I doubted Tannehill's potential; but right now, Luck is ahead, which isn't surprising. Doesn't mean it's permanent. Just means Tannehill was more raw and we couldn't be bothered to give him any weapons to work with last year to help groom him faster.

Couldn't care less about QB ratings. Right up there with WPA.

Never said you doubted Tannehill, , my 1st reply was to somene talking about Luck and how good he is, and great he may eventually be (I agree), but I was just reminding him that Miami does also a QB that can is pretty good himself, and is also growing, maybe even more, considering how little experience he got in college.

I agree that QB ratings are misleading, but not caring or thinking very highly of the QBR does not mean it did not happen, there is still a reason both were so close to each other.

Back
Top Bottom