*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ COLTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

I think we will have a stronghold on the game but the colts make a late rally in the 4th but come up short. I am looking for tannehill to have some solid, time consuming drives that wears down the colts d. Going to need to get touchdowns today not FG's.

We need to score TD's this week....we left so many points on the field last week, and we will need all the offense we can get in this game. Also, Lamar Miller needs to get it going, I would actually like to see what the offense can do if we actually have a run game.

Nolan Carroll is starting at CB. Patterson obviously limited. Not good.

why do we continue to start carroll? he is not a starter...........sign someone else.

the problem with sign somebody is who? Who is this great db on the market. At this point the only thing we could get is another teams garbage.

Antoine Winfield has still not filed retirement papers and Nate Clements is a free agent. Clements knows the system of Coyle and played well at Safety last year. He could flip to CB as well.

I just dont think we could find anyone better at this point

Antoine Winfield has still not filed retirement papers and Nate Clements is a free agent. Clements knows the system of Coyle and played well at Safety last year. He could flip to CB as well.

il take whoever is in better shape. There both good cbs and huge upgrades over carroll.

well i am all for an upgrade but do the old guys have anything left in the tank, and it seems like if they were still that good someone else would have signed them all ready. Nolan Carrol is inconsistant. Im not lobbying for him to get a contract extention or anything.

Back
Top Bottom